Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Mad Eye Gifts

Great app at allowing multi options. We use it to allow for personalised products, fits in well with the theme.
Lost a star as sometimes the information doesn’t pull through and we have to contact the customer, which isn’t the best.
Easy enough to install though, and we can do other work around if needed. Thanks from Mad Eye Gifts Team.

April 10, 2019

Hi Team,

​Thank you so much for being a member of the ShopPad family for so many years!

To resolve the issue with your slight delay before your options display on your product page, we recommend you add this snippet of code: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-decrease-infinite-options-load-time.

It will help prioritize Infinite Options as one of the first apps that load on your page.

To resolve the issue with not always receiving customer selections, we recommend that you disable any quick buy buttons on products that use Infinite Options, these buttons will bypass the product page and any customization fields so the product is added directly to cart.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if you would like our help adding the code for faster loading and we will be happy to help!

Team ShopPad

Instants Plaisirs - Bijoux

Thank you for the app, it works very well, but, we can not modify the spacing between 2 lines of options that we find too close :(

Astrodurance, LLC

This app helps a lot as we have a larger amount of variances for size and color options than Shopify will allow. They need a way to add sku numbers for every item.

Fair Dinkum Dogs

I like this app. I wish it allowed customers to upload a photo to their orders also. I really hope that I can continue using this app

Clean Eating Club

I added an add-on on the products. Alan was fantastic today to help me do that and then it seemed to be glitching so Logan fixed it for me. They were both top notch. I was very impressed with their knowledge and customer service. It would be nice if i could have added this feature on in the cart.

Vorpal Robotics Store

Works quite well, I use it on several of my products to choose color and add-on options. It would be better if I could require some menus to have a selection, right now if a user doesn't happen to choose a color I have to email them and ask what they want because the software won't force them to choose.

kenbailey.com

This is simple and straight forward. I'm an artist and I produce Vintage Advertising Art featuring dogs and cats. I used it to give my customers the opportunity to customize my art with a pet's name. I would have given 5 stars if there was an option to tie an up charge to this. The people are quick to respond.

BEYROU

Really good application but I wish that we can edit the placement of the boxes. ( I faced another problem and they helped me to fix it)

Jack & Freda

I installed Infinite Options myself but needed a little extra help with the styling. The service was fantastic - the help I needed was completed within a few hours of sending an email request. Thanks so much Mandy!

ARREGON® Original Pilates Equipment

I really like this app because I needed something to make all my variants display easily, fast and looking good and of course, the customer service was really fast and great, solved my problem quickly and gave me some very useful advice! Highly suggested app!