Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wested Leather Co

Time spent using app 1 day

I now have this great app installed on both my shops and I have to say I am very impressed with team behind this app.
I would highly recommend Infinite Options to anyone who needs this type of app.
Thanks Guys.

Babe & Butcher

Great app for additional product customizations / variants. It's pretty user friendly and their support team is quick to respond!

voleastore

Location Spain

La aplicación cumple todo lo que propone y es muy intuitiva de usar. Tenia un problema para configurarlo y Ivonne del departamento de ayuda me resolvió el problema de manera eficaz y rápido. Recomiendo esta aplicación si necesitas hacer bundles específicos.

Flowers by Sureyya

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works perfect. The support team are absolutely amazing with very quick responses and fixes immediately. Highly recommend it.

ThunderStomp Threadz

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great customer service! Very quick to help and the app's user interface is simple and works very well!

ALDA Workshop

I used Infinite Options to expand on my variant options since Shopify caps you out at 100. The app is very easy to navigate and the support staff is fantastic. We love this app and use it on multiple websites.

La stanza nel bosco

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ho usato questa app prima in autonomia e poi avendo bisogno di assistenza mi sono rivolta al team di ShopPad, davvero competenti e veloci, mi hanno aiutato a sistemare diverse cose e a rendere la personalizzazione dei miei prodotti intuitiva e esteticamente in linea con il layout del mio sito web. Grazie! Consiglio vivamente!

Minkee Minky Fabrics Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Unbelievable service! Actioned my request and responded within minutes! If only everyone we dealt with was like this! Thanks, guys much appreciated!

JUSTVPositive

Best product options app on here. The option to make fields required works, which Is one problem I had with the other apps. A price option for like 100 products at 5.99 would be good, for those who don't plan on having many custom products. Also, The only things that would make it better, is that they should provide a starter css code for new people that aren't good at css. So they can start out with the options located in the right area and with proper spacing, and maybe a guide on how to change colors, e.t.c I had to use the google inspection tool, to figure it out. Overall this is the best product option app.

GT Stitchery

This app was a life-changer for us. We sell custom products and used to spend so much time communicating back and forth with customers to nail down exactly what they wanted. This app was easy to use and allowed us to put in tons of additional options to require the customer to provide as much information as possible - everything we need to know to make the item without communicating with the customer. When we have had occasional difficulties with certain things, the support has been fantastic. They get back to us very quickly and have gone in and made any changes we've needed to implement. Highly recommend this app and the Shoppad team. Awesome to work with. Very happy!