Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Tank 2 Tap

I searched high and low for an app that could have multiple drop down menus to add products to a main product. And this works exactly as I wanted.
Had a small issue pasting the code in my theme. Not the apps issue, my themes issue.
The ShopPad team were excellent it getting it up and running. And to have it done promptly from a time zone with about a 12 hour difference was outstanding.

AL Sportswear Lucks

Very happy with the app so far, does what it says and the support is excellent! Abby was very quick to help me setting it up nicely. Highly recommend it!

Creatively Crowned Engraving

Wow! This app did everything I could have imagined and so easily and seamlessly! Support was super fast at answering questions (within 24 hours) and helped install the app. I'm able to add a lot of different upgrades along with space customer's to enter their engraving details. And it looks fantastic as well. So incredibly happy with this app.

warauh jewelry

Super, le service est très réactif.
Je prends cette application sur toute mes boutiques avec les produits personnalisés.

Cinta Belleza

Simple, straightforward app that will ease your mind especially with multiple options in one page. Quick guidance from the support team especially when had issues with installation.

24th Street Leather Goods

Just started on this app. Has a small issue to which Jordin immediately rectified. Very quick turnaround. Much appreciated and thank you

Vikings Group

Used this app to display product options with logic behind the choices.
Works well and good after sales support! Thank you!

KATjA

Communication and productivity is great! Anh is amazing, very responsive and gave me exactly what I was asking for.

Lumison Lighting Design

This app is great though sadly it is not what we're looking for. Support was fantastic. Highly recommend

Teegarb

Excellent chat customer service, you can customize almost everything with their help or by your own. :)