Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Bald Eagle Juice

This app helps me manage my product options for my custom made products. It is great for small or large online stores. Thanks, Great Product!!

Studio Rebecca

Excellent Customer Service, Just Installed so will update the review in due course after I have used it for a little while.

Coupe & Couture

I did some searching and I think this is the most flexible and reasonable options app out there. Importantly, the support is awesome: responsive, willing-to-help and friendly.

John's Super Foods

The app does what it says it does. The support is awesome! These guys totally know their product, answered my questions, solved my problems, and had me going live quickly.

Pasticceria Di Pietro

This app really helped me with customizing my products conveniently. Its easy. I did have some issues with installing the app but ShopPad were very supportive and quickly fixed all the issues. Great customer service : )

Petra V & Co.

This app is great but the customer service is better! So appreciative on their timely response and their help

Cakes by Sophie HK

Please reply in my inquiry about the checked required field that is not working on my custom fields.

Roshae Designs

I added this app as I needed a way to configure text fields for product customizations. I used their express installation service to integrate the app in my shop as I didn't care to take the time to learn how to do it myself, and received excellent support from their staff when I needed a styling adjustment done. I had previously tried out a few other apps for this functionality and didn't like them for various reasons; Infinite Options feels like a natural part of my theme and is very easy to configure the options you'd like.

RenovusLLC

As a Shopify developer I used this app A LOT! Their customer support is AMAZING!!!! Super fast, super professional. I highly recommend this app for adding options to your product page. It is also very intuitive and easy to use.

GENNY.PI

Great app. Anh helped me with the installation and maked the app fit perfectly my theme.
It is simple to use, relatively advanced, and fast to install.