Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 7, 2020

Hmm...it mostly does what I need it to do and the staff was kind enough to relocate the options to be down by the quantity box. It would be nice to be able to adjust the look a bit so the options stand out more. {and maybe you can and I just haven’t figured it out}

Rese & Co.
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 27, 2020

Used this App for text and product add-ons. works really well and customer service was right there to help me make small customization to accomodate my site.

Real Hero Studios
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited April 17, 2020

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side. Nobody is answering the email. We are already looking for replacement.
________________________________
It took about 3 hours for support to answer. All fixed now. Still lost some money, but thanks for help.

NELA GEMS
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 1, 2020

I need some products to be customize with live preview I need some one install the app will with custom builder so it will be easy next time I add a product ,I want my store to be like zazzle,redbubble,esty....etc

printingstations
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 18, 2020

I used this app to create color swatches for my apparel products. It was quick and easy to use but I wish that it had the capability to have the product change colors as the swatch is clicked on.
That would be a great addition and avoid using a different app that does both.

YourLogoPrint
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2020

I have used the app to capture additional fields that I could not otherwise capture through shopify. It has been very helpful as has the customer service. I am still working through integrating some reporting between this captured data and shopify captured data. If I can do that it will be a home run.

STC Online Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 6, 2020

I used this app to help me organize meal options on my website. The conditional logic feature helped organize, and the team made personalized code so it would look more aesthetic on my product page. I only wish I could have more flexibility with choosing how the options showed. But overall, the whole team at infinite options is amazing. They respond quickly, are attentive to your questions and needs, and really do try their best. 5/5 service!

Farmer Jacks
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 20, 2019

Of all the Product Options apps for Shopify this one worked the best for us. It's interface is intuitive. It's options are flexible. And the customer support was incredible! Fast, Fast, Fast responses which is always key for our business. Great job and thanks!

Tampa Printing
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 14, 2019

Very good product options app - it is very nice and useful to optimise your Shopify store design.

On The Rugs
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 30, 2019

The only thing I wish could be better about this app is the ability to strip/trim the order data coming from the app. Other than that, its the best one for our needs.

The Happy Homebody