Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fluffmasters

I was able to use this app to apply a custom field to a customizable product I have. However, I came across an issue with the custom field not being positioned correctly so I contacted their customer support team and they swiftly fixed the issue for me within the same business day. I am very pleased by their support and highly recommend.

Brandman Office Furniture

amazing customer service! they helped me with all I needed it!
Shout out to Santiago Roldan! thanks a lot!

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

There is a lot of good to say about this app. It is super easy to apply options to single or multiple items, the conditional is flawless, and it is compatible with Shopify Subscription order flow, meaning the customer can see the inputs in the cart, in their order email, and I can see it reflected in the order on my side (which is surprisingly not the case with all apps on Shopify!). Lots of option types and easy to update with simple CSS - and they give you a good easy guide that most people can follow. Being able to assign an addon as a option was awesome also. Only recommendations would be the ability to reorder the Option Sets, and to be able to assign a price point to some options without having to assign an item addon. Example: Option 1 is included in the price, Option 2 adds $2 to the price. Overall it is worth the price and easy to use. Can't go wrong!

The Letter Loft

Great service; speedy, friendly and got the job done easily. This team have always been helpful, offering guides to do it yourself or equally happy to do it for you if struggling.

ZMF Headphones

App's great! It's easy to install and the support team responds quickly; there hasn't been a single thing that we've asked for that they can't do. The ability to bundle different products together has also been a real boon. We use the feature in conjunction with another app to better track our inventory as a built-to-order business. 5 stars, would recommend!

Anson Maddocks Art

This app has been essential to the function of our store on Shopify! It is flexible and there is great help available if you need or want it. Strongly recommend this!

Hello Happiness Wholesale

We needed to collect some information on a customizable ornament we had launched & they helped us get it installed and set up correctly super fast. Really appreciate their solid customer service and easy to use app.

The Vegan Treatory

I've used this app for a couple of years now and it has been really amazing. I've had one or two issues a long the way but the team had it fixed within 12 hours of emailing them. Great app and great service.

Portfolio Pet

The workflow templates are such a game-changer. I was fumbling around connecting our orders to AirTable via Zapier for hours. Then, I discovered Mesa and its templates. Beep bop boop - a few clicks later and my whole workflow was done.

Made by Bo

Great app! The infinite team responded quickly and help set app the app with no hassles. They were very friendly and helped with all questions. Easy to use on the back end and product options look great on the product pages.