Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

HerbaStoreItalia.it

App utilissima e servizio clienti gentilissimo. Ho dovuto clonare le opzioni da un sito ad un'altro e lo hanno fatto veloce e bene. Grandi

The Beam City

Awesome customer service and great product, Infinite Options has been a great addition to both our stores and makes bulk option sets super easy. The customer service team always jumps on to help whenever we need some help making things just right. Great work to everyone at ShopPad

Miriam Merenfeld Jewelry

This app resolved so many issues that my website needed. www.miraimmerenfeld.com Your customer service is amazing! Thank you Carolina Urrego!!!

Honey and Laurel

Our shop does personalized wall art and we really needed something like this to collect customer's personalizations. I don't have coding experience and the support team has been so patient and quick to respond. Hands down the best service out of all the apps we're using - they are my favorite because I feel so supported. I have no complaints at all and highly recommend this app.

Kiddystamp

Really good app and the customer service is amazing. Every time i need help the team is assisting me and solving my problems within minutes. Good rep +++

CINNAMON SHUGA

De verdad son lo máximo, el servicio, la inmediatez, la confianza, el amor con el que trabajan!!! Excelente aplicación y servicio

Dandy Sloth

The app was easy to set up and implement and the support staff were very quick to respond to any issues and were extremely helpful

Sello Ocho

They have the best customer service!! I'm delighted with how fast and effective they solve your doubts and problems. If you're not a very logic person like me, they support you every step of the way . I highly recommend it!!

Wildflower Glitter Co. LLC

The customer service is stellar! I contacted via chat, someone was available right away and fixed the coding in about 5 minutes!

La Miss Accessoires

cette application est très bonne . vous pouvez avoir un large choix de personnalisation. et le support est la pour vous