Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 27, 2022

This app has been a game-changer for us. It is like they looked in my mind (yikes), saw what I needed for our website, and made it work! We have hundreds of products that use the app and it has been great from the start! I have to share...after some updates and who knows what we hit a blip. Shopify was great, as usual, but sent us on to Infinite Options for a definitive answer. After digging, scratching our heads, and digging deeper, I thought I figured it out and contacted Infinite Options. Annette helped me and jumped in and fixed what it was! The music to my ears was that I was right, I was giddy with having our site fixed AND being officially told I was RIGHT. She was great and definitely earned my Tech Support Hero Award. I could tell their company cares about helping us have successful businesses! Thanks again, IO!

The Blissful Dog
Time spent using app: About 5 years
October 17, 2022

Very useful app and a perfect team helping with any issues or questions in extremely fast manner. Thank you for the great job!

Eden Garden Jewelry™
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 14, 2022

This application is really AMAZING. I swear! This application has solved my problems and it has improved my online store! The advisors are very helpful and responsive! Joan answered my questions qualitatively and quickly! He provided me with the help I needed. I am loving my experience with Infinite Options no cap! I will definitely continue to use this application, it is worth it! Thanks to my friend Ricky for recommending it to me. Best regards!!

Mon Joli Détail
France
October 13, 2022

Una aplicacion simple y sin vueltas que cumple su función. El equipo de soporte es excelente, me han ayudado en todas las consultas que realice de forma muy rapida. Recomiendo

Opticas Lookout
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 12, 2022

Die App ist prima und funktioniert problemlos. Der Einrichtungsservice hat alles zügig eingerichtet. Zum Anlegen der einzelnen Optionen muss man sich ein wenig konzentrieren, aber wenn man die Logik einmal begriffen hat, kann man das ganze Spektrum der App problemlos nutzen.

MyCityToGo
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 12, 2022

Amazing customer service when I needed some help changing my gift wrap option. A great easy to use app, love it!

Mollie and Fred Gifts
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 10, 2022

The app is great! It allows us to offer customization on our products that would otherwise be very difficult. There probably is no good way around this with any app, but I wish the payload weren't quite as heavy. However, it does a great job and offers a great chance for people to customize their products.

PIERCE
October 7, 2022

Wir nutzen es für unseren Onlineshop und es funktioniert sehr gut und die Möglichkeiten sind enorm. Man muss sich ein wenig reinlesen und fuchsen, aber wenn man versteht wie das funktioniert, dann hält einem nichts mehr auf. Auch bei Problem einfach den Service anschreiben über die Homepage und die Hilfe kommt megaschnell. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen. Danke

Zelaro
Germany
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 4, 2022

I've been able to customize my store thanks to this lovely app, it is really easy to set up compared to other apps out there, and the customer support is brilliant.

Twilight Fires
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 3, 2022

We needed this app as most do to bypass the 100 variant issue of Shopify. The product bundle option worked very well for us and I highly recommend it!

Fan Apparel