Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Blush & Beau Co

Infinite options is a must have for every website. I truly appreciate the tech support team as well and their knowledge on the app, installation, and use. I highly recommend this app!

Run The Edge Store

Customer service was fantastic! Fast and friendly and went beyond what I expected! I would recommend using this app and if you have any issues they will help resolve them!

Little Days

Great app, very easy to use. And the support staff is so efficient and nice. Highly recommend this app!

Le Tropiques

I'm not tech savvy and this app helped me easily achieve what I wanted to add to my store. A huge plus was the quick and efficient support I received and speedy response which gives me confidence in knowing I can count on this app.

Made While They're Sleeping

I used this app to add options that my customers can select. It is very user friendly and the support from the team is brilliant. Thanks for a great app!

Paper Cadeau

I am updating our website and decided to use Infinite Options instead of another product option app. The developers have really helped me today getting it setup and it is terrific! Very easy to use and clean layouts.

Srri Mrri

This app has helped a lot to design my variants just like how I want it. Also, their support system is amazing. Highly recommended!

Authentically American LLC

WONDERFUL! They have the best customer service of any app on the market, so helpful and easy to use!!

SirenWorld.com

Fantastic support!! Would highly recommend this company to anyone. I sent an issue with an app and within 24 hours we had it resolved and everything was working great.

Celebration Magnets by TPI Solutions Ink

Infinite Options is very user friendly. While we were able to install easily, we needed help reinstalling once we upgraded our web theme. Jordan was a great help. He installed the new code for us very quickly and our shop was ready to go with minimal downtime.