Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Frpro Com

Great app, but no swatches and conditions for options.

The Luxxe Distro

It does the job. I wish there was an option to put the fields more closely to each other or even outright customize the sizes in live preview. Though, I wish it told me the first time that options won't show on express orders (I ran into a order problem because of this.)

Muctaschen

i do not use this app because i needed something else BUT have to mention that shoppad has a great support. i had an issue and they almost answered immediatley. thank you.

Be Gutsy

I don't know yet but I have to submit a review if I want to use the app. Will review again once I actually manage to use the app.

Salezy

I have just installed the app. Will update my review once I start using this app.

Test Origama

Great app!
A support team reactive and pro-active that helps to fix whatever issue!
The app works all thru the flow
I really recommand it

Maker Art Supply

I was actually looking for an app that did something else but have found this app to be a really good addition to my store! Thanks ShopPad

Sweet Bouquet Ltd

Really great app, very useful for adding many variations, and even better easier than using the native Shopify variants.

There's hidden documentation that walks you through building a great date picker as well, which was super duper. Support is really fast and easy to chat with right from inside the app UI, thumbs way up for the user experience.

My only reason for 4/5 instead of 5/5 is that they were missing a feature I was hoping would easily be implemented into the date picker (a time picker as well).

My Car Emblem

Install was quick, and easy to configure input. Formatting the layout on my product page will take some work.

Hotdogfpv

Amazing App! We specialize in limited apparel with different sizing options. We needed to able to offer different variants with a single stock quantity applied to the entire item. This was the perfect solution! Easy to use and integrate. Very happy with this App. I have been using it for about 6 months now.

update (reduced from 5 stars to 4) - I still love this app, but today I tried to take advantage of the "feature" of being able to set default values. I could not figure out how to do this -- so I reached out to their customer service. They were very responsive and answered all of my questions very quickly through their chat option. So, why am I reducing the star rating? Because - in reality, you do not have control over default values (except with text) -- so you cannot select default values for drop down menus, or radio buttons. They did give me an option of using "placeholder text" -- which is an okay work around, but it's not the same as setting default values.

I mentioned to the customer service person that they should consider changing the language of their app in the shopify store, since at the time of this review update, one of the features is "Control over placeholder and default values" -- my recommendation was basically brushed off. So, -1 star. Why? because i needed to use a feature that they stated was possible and at the end of the day, they know it's not possible, but it helps promote their product. So, rather than full disclosure -- they just let you get all set up and then say "oh, you can only do that with a text box" -- but what exactly is a "default value" for a text box? I feel it's misleading and dishonest.