Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Fair Dinkum Dogs

I like this app. I wish it allowed customers to upload a photo to their orders also. I really hope that I can continue using this app

Clean Eating Club

I added an add-on on the products. Alan was fantastic today to help me do that and then it seemed to be glitching so Logan fixed it for me. They were both top notch. I was very impressed with their knowledge and customer service. It would be nice if i could have added this feature on in the cart.

Vorpal Robotics Store

Works quite well, I use it on several of my products to choose color and add-on options. It would be better if I could require some menus to have a selection, right now if a user doesn't happen to choose a color I have to email them and ask what they want because the software won't force them to choose.

kenbailey.com

This is simple and straight forward. I'm an artist and I produce Vintage Advertising Art featuring dogs and cats. I used it to give my customers the opportunity to customize my art with a pet's name. I would have given 5 stars if there was an option to tie an up charge to this. The people are quick to respond.

BEYROU

Really good application but I wish that we can edit the placement of the boxes. ( I faced another problem and they helped me to fix it)

Jack & Freda

I installed Infinite Options myself but needed a little extra help with the styling. The service was fantastic - the help I needed was completed within a few hours of sending an email request. Thanks so much Mandy!

ARREGON® Original Pilates Equipment

I really like this app because I needed something to make all my variants display easily, fast and looking good and of course, the customer service was really fast and great, solved my problem quickly and gave me some very useful advice! Highly suggested app!

Mad Hatter Online Store

Using this app to add another pricing variable addon to the product. Excellent customer service and follow up when I needed help. Almost a 5.

The Stitchin' Den

Just started using the app, so don't know the full potential yet, thus only 4 stars. I have tested several bundling apps, and usually don't get responses to my questions until after I've gone to bed, if at all! I really appreciate the immediate response and customer support I've received so far from this app.

Wood In Philosophy

Great service and quickly answered my questions. I paid for the $20 install and it was done very quickly. It works for basic customizations but did not work for what I actually want it to do. I think it will do for now, it is not perfect however, for just the price of install I'm happy with it. Thanks!