Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

blue chalet

I love this app. The staff is helpful and super responsive. They are quick to help me think of new ways to use their product and it's a real lifesaver!

Elogabi

bonjour, L'application infinite Options est tout juste génial mise a part le fait que pour vous qui êtes francophone il n'ya pas de possibilité de changer la langue dans les paramètre de l'application car tous y est en anglais, c'était un peu chiant pour moi au début pour la mise en place des options et des règles conditionnelles, mais grâce à leurs SAV de qualité toujours disponible, il sont toujours présent pour vous aider et cela á n'importe qu'elle heure. Vraiement je recommande l'application si vous vendez des produits personnalisés.

Dirt Bagz Kids Collection

So far so good. They were very quick and helpful with a few minor code tweaks I needed for my store. Thank you again!

Lush and Tidy

I have used this app for adding personalisation boxes which is great. Customers service so helpful highly recommended.

Jade & Harlow

So far, so good!! It seems to work great, and the team has been great about answering my questions.

Davek Canada

Best app. Best service. I've reached out to their support a million times, and each time I get courteous, helpful and thorough assistance. This app is truly flexible and can be used in a million ways. Our store has many different variant combinations, which is difficult to offer bundles via Shopify alone. This app makes it a total breeze.

Panama Progressive

App does just what we needed, and customer support was excellent in assisting with some customizations!

Thatsawrapfavors

I have a lot of personalized listings and I need different customer information for many of them. I was able to create 100+ templates for all of my listings. I love the way it looks on my website as well. The only improvement I would suggest is an option where a customer can upload photos. I've been able to work around that issue so it's not a big deal. Overall, I'm very pleased with Infinite Options :)

The Goodvibes - support good times

App entspricht voll unseren Bedürfnissen und super Service bei der Installation. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen

Letter Art Gifts

Excellent customer service received from Amanda Hom. Clear accurate and very timely. Thank you so much!