Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

This Calls For A Gift

For me, an evaluation of an app is not just about the app itself, but about the support and service level behind the app too. I can't recommend enough the ShopPad team who have been incredibly responsive to our needs integrating the app. They even went as far as custom coding around an issue which was being caused by our theme. App itself does exactly what it says - gives you an infinite amount of options - and what also appears to be an infinite amount of support too :)

Inglass || Nails

Definitely Recommend This One!
Infinite options is definitely the right name for this one. My store could not operate if it wasn't for this wonderful app. I have very limited stock given the type of product that I offer and this app enables me to control what I have available on my store. Works great and loads very quickly considering the amount of data that I have in the app and running on my page. Their customer support is nothing short of Excellent! Thank you!

Mantis Graphics Easthampton

We just starting using this but, it has already become integral to how our store is run. It is very easy to set up options/conditions and edit/adjust them when we need it. The best option adding app I have found in my short time with Shopify.

Gia Roma

This app has everything I’ve needed for a long time for a lot of our listings and the add on option helps drive up cart value. Anytime I needed help the team was right there very quickly and helped out a ton. Highly suggested app!!! Check it out ❤️

CakeArtelier

The support has been strong and prompt, apps is also much more user friendly compared to other option apps.

nicetimesbakery

we've been running a local cake delivery service since the first scottish lockdown and had been updating (and deleting) the delivery dates manually at the end of every day and it was not a fun experience. the infinite options delivery date picker is legit the bee's knees and the customer service has also been amazing. the sole "criticism" would be that you can't specify an amount of a variant for a particular date but honestly that's just me nitpicking now.

Sunroot Gifting Co.

My favorite part about this app was the team behind it -- super responsive and went above and beyond to help me with my specific questions! Highly recommend.

Ecoset

It's a really simple app to set up and gets the job you want done with ease. Also their customer service is really good. I had difficulty setting up a personalise feature on our website, more to do with the product having multiple items. I contacted Support and Mandy straight away helped me set up exactly what I needed to do. She was super professional and friendly and very supportive and patient. We tried multiple personalisation apps on our site and we've stayed with Infinite Options because it does exactly what we need it to do on our product pages and the customer service is fantastic. Well done guys!

Urban Li'l

This app is useful for our business that offers customisation and offers free features beyond Shopify variant options. The customer support is prompt to respond and efficient and effective with their solutions.

MonogramsoffMainStreet

Best. Options. App. Ever. Ordering products from my business is a complicated process because each item can be customized a few different ways. Not only is this app nimble enough to build different sets of customization choices while maintaining the integrity of the UX, it was pretty easy and intuitive to work with AND the customer chat support is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this app for anyone with a customization business.