Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sparkle Monster

This app really helped me with my custom products that have a TON of options! The tech team is sooooo helpful and nice. They even went ahead and adjusted my swatches to make them appear nicer in my storefront before I could even ask them :)

Puffy Heroes

THIS APP IS AMAZING! The support team are so attentive and helped us with everything we needed. A**** WOULD RECOMMEND!!

Leluna Star

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A friend has recommended this app for some time now and I finally got around to installing it. I had a few questions that were quickly answered, resolved and then they went above and beyond to get me the exact results that I was looking for. I am *thrilled* with their customer service and I am already planning on ways to utilize this app more in my store. Thank you!

Dotty Dolittles

I was extremely impressed with the help I received. Not only did they complete it for me and took away the stress, they explained how they did it and sent me information. It was super quick too. I was totally surprised and I won't hesitate to ask for help again. Thanks Kerry x

My Stick Figure Family Car Window Stickers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I accidentally uninstalled this fabulous app - Long Story - but the support to have it up and running again within 12 hours, (taking into account a large time zone difference) was amazing and i did not have to re enter anything, which i was panicking about. Excellent support highly recommended.

Significance Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app to use and the customer service team are always so friendly, fast and helpful! Always answer even my dumbest questions :)

Easytamp

Location France

L'application est juste incroyable, on peut customiser les options et les variantes d'un produit sans limites. Leur service client est exceptionnel, ils m'aident à chaque fois que je galère sur un réglage en un temps record !

Mirage Makes

The customization options available so far have done everything I wanted to without issue! I had an issue and support helped me resolve it within the same day.

Shop Mel Spivak

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is amazing!!! And their customer service is incredible. Anytime I have a question their team responds so quickly.

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™

Time spent using app About 4 years

I've had this app for years but i just recently started really utilizing all it has to offer. The team at Infinite Options has been very responsive to every question I've had during the process of setting up my shop just the way i want it. Very happy with their support. Highly recommend this app.