Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Yellow-Fun.com

Vielen Dank, echt netter und schneller Kundenservice! Diese APP hilft mir viel weiter :) Empfehlenswert! :)

OrcasJewel

great app! amazing features and very simple to use! This app will make any product you need customized look great and professional :).

Laser Artist - Canada

Love this app. I have been using this for the past two years and it has been so useful on my site. Thank you.

Dolce Sicily

Create customisation options for my product page. Support very responsible and helpful! High recommended

Semilla Cosmeticos

This product is Excellent!
Very quickly to install and the app is really, really simple to use.
The instruction guides are simple to understand.

Humzen

The customer service was really remarkable. Having only communicated through email, I had a really great experience. The team that helped me was very patient and took the time to help me understand how to find the solutions I was looking for. They have some great communicators at Infinite Options. Thank you!

reslanz

I used this app to help me add a product to an existing set. the rep did the whole thing for me and it was perfect and quick, very professional and followed up after by email. One of my best customer experience ever

HP ONLINE

This app is very useful and great.
We were able to achieve what we wanted to do.
Also, their support team is very grateful for the quick response when I am in trouble.

Gamer Pets

Absolutely best app option for adding customizable product fields to your shopify store. We needed help with a issue we had and their support team was super fast and helpful! Very impressive. Keep it up! <3

Kimmage Party Shop

I was not sure how to add the datepicker function with the app, but Matt helped me out by installing the code onto my site for me. All I had to do then was apply the functionality to my selected products. I wish every company I dealt with were as efficient as these guys. Many thanks again.