Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

❁FLORAL SEA❁

This app goes beyond a 5 star-rating!! The system that is in place for using the app and learning how to integrate personal customizations for your product selection is truly ingenious. This is an innovative solution that is worth the small investment. From our experience, it's the wonderful customer service that makes using the app worthwhile.

favorite jewel

top application , équipe qui vous aides parfaitement je donne 5/5 je suis content ,merci beaucoup a la prochaine

Safetmed

I spent more time choosing our product options app than anything else. In the end Infinite Options by ShopPad is clearly the best option. It functions the best, has the best support, and the pricing is even better than the competition.

Ariance Jewelry

What a headache trying to figure this all out on my own! I was creating a product page with so many options and the rep, Santiago, was so helpful! He he was very responsive and walked me by each step! Truly a life saver as I was launching the product in less than 24hours! Thanks team!

Fazool

app is working very well, the team is very co-operative and responsive and make sure to put in their all efforts that app is working 100% for every customer functionality wise and visually too
5 stars for sure

HerbaStoreItalia.it

App utilissima e servizio clienti gentilissimo. Ho dovuto clonare le opzioni da un sito ad un'altro e lo hanno fatto veloce e bene. Grandi

The Beam City

Awesome customer service and great product, Infinite Options has been a great addition to both our stores and makes bulk option sets super easy. The customer service team always jumps on to help whenever we need some help making things just right. Great work to everyone at ShopPad

Miriam Merenfeld Jewelry

This app resolved so many issues that my website needed. www.miraimmerenfeld.com Your customer service is amazing! Thank you Carolina Urrego!!!

Honey and Laurel

Our shop does personalized wall art and we really needed something like this to collect customer's personalizations. I don't have coding experience and the support team has been so patient and quick to respond. Hands down the best service out of all the apps we're using - they are my favorite because I feel so supported. I have no complaints at all and highly recommend this app.

Kiddystamp

Really good app and the customer service is amazing. Every time i need help the team is assisting me and solving my problems within minutes. Good rep +++