Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Canvasy

Had an issue with the spacing between my CTAs Abby fixed it in like 5 seconds. Awesome job and love how she communicates. :D

Ugly Baby

I use Infinite Options to help capture extra data on certain listings. I had looked at a few other options and found this app to be the best. It is extremely helpful for our custom product listings. Before using Infinite Options, I'd need to contact the customer to get the customization details. That could sometimes add days or weeks to the process.

Now I can create multiple required fields (text box, drop down with a fixed list of color choices, and a text area) on the listing. The customer is prompted if the fields aren't filled out when they add the item to the cart. It's really streamlined my custom orders! And the rules for the fields make it so I only need to set them up once, and they are automatically added to new custom listings based on tags! Nice!

Set up was very painless - one line of code to add - and they had a guide specific to my theme (Debut) so I was very confident I was doing it right.

Highly recommended!

YellowFamily | Cartoon

very good appp it work very good an yes i need this app i mean its help for all the things how u need for shopify

bamboeddha.nl

Great app and super helpful support, they reply to your messages even in the weekend. Everything works like a charm. Would highly recommend! :D

hztoric

Really easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do!

The X-Factor is they support! In a world with awful support, these guys are fast, friendly and go the extra mile.

Natalie Alex Designs

This app was really straightforward to use for someone who doesn't know any code, I just followed the simple instructions on the video. The customer service is amazing, I spoke to Matt and Alan and they both got back to me really quickly and answered the questions I had. Matt did some coding for me to adjust the settings for my options. Really great service!

Hood Greetings

I used this app to add personalisation to my store. The expert install service is highly recommended

CanvasPrints.com

Great customer service. Jordin was extremely helpful and managed to make the application work even for our non-standard website.

My Dog Flower

Reached out for a design request, and i was pleasantly surprised when Annette went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND what i requested! Rather than make the tweak i asked for, she totally re-designed the product options to fit the overlook look and theme of my site - and she did this all on her own, which was awesome. I visited my product page and was thrilled to see product options that matched perfectly. THANK YOU Annette!

Also, what's really cool about this app is they give you CSS coding snippets that you can easily copy/paste and implement on your own. Common things like changing spacing, changing font, etc - all available in their help pages with code snippets you can use. Really love this app and the team behind it - thank you!

Clever Wholesale

i really like the app, it makes choosing options a breeze for my customers. Problems are dealt with fast and with no fuss. Just what i needed. Thank you guys, great app with great support.