Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Uniqso2

GREAT app! Very useful for products with many options.

Electronicdoorparts Com

thx this is great app. But I would imagin that we should have standards like changing price based on selection of different variants we can change price. I imagined that we should have it as a part of infinite options. Thanks

Handshoez

Great white glove service! I tried to install on my own but ran into trouble. The Infinite Options team had it installed in no time!

Westcoastvapesupply

www.westcoastvapesupply.com thanks you infinite

Meyer Wells

Requires a little extra work unless you're willing to pay a small fee for the assistance but worth the price, or lack there of. The chat team is extremely helpful and patient.

Maison Bouvrier

Very Helpful
Very Attentive
Very Comprehensive

Morefunthanflowers Com

Great customer service with chat! Would love see conditional logic added, otherwise would give five stars! Easy to use!

Giftyard

If you are like myself, an alien to coding, need that extra time to sleep or do other stuff, i'd say pay for Shoppad's white glove service. Thanks Shoppad team!
R

Capaspray

Easy to use its a must if you need to give customers options!

Celovis

It seems like an apps that I am looking for long, however, would love to know can this function applicable for selective item instead of all item? As i might only have 10% of my product that allows custom design.