Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Clique Da Moda

Great app! I'm testing this right now.

Sloop Space

Great app and totally fulfilled our shop's need for options for personalization and special requests from our customers. (perhaps the formatting of how the options appear on different themes could further enhance this very useful app) I paid the US$20 option to have it installed and up and running from the team. Saved me much time on installing it myself and prevention of errors that could have arise. (since i am not skilled in the coding of websites) Very much appreciate the app being FREE and would definitely recommend this app to other Shopify store owners.

Active Calisthenics

Add a photo next to the descriptions we write in, so the user knows what they're choosing. There are to many product for the customer to know which is which from a big list of style numbers

Also, add size variants!! This will change everything!

Best of luck,
Alan

Id Hash Tags

Really useful to show text lines on the product page for personalised goods. Works well, a little hard to use but not too difficult. Need to look into why the Cart summary page shows the variable name rather than the text label. Made it look better by using underscores in the variable name so it looks OK on the Cart. That is, used "Text_line_one" rather than a variable name of text-line-one.

Monicaandandyonline

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vulputate nulla sed nulla interdum eleifend. Donec tincidunt vitae eros at aliquam. Quisque sit amet interdum turpis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus.

Marshmallowscwat

The app is fine. A little confusing at first and no so easy for beginners, but it all worked out fine. I had an issue and sent an email to customer service and heard back quickly with detailed instructions. There was also a nice follow up email. Noah was especially helpful and pleasant.

Paul Liggins Art

Given me more options.....a lot of potential! allow for a better customer choice and therefore experience. Thumbs up !!

Dreams2things

Nice program! Would like a little easier control of the option fields' layout.

Fishell Paddles

Lives up to its billing. I need to add 4-5 options to my products. Some with markup some without. Infinite options combined with the Shopify Variants allowed me to do this. It would be nice if you could apply a markup with Infinite Options but in the end I was able to get by using Shopify Variants for options with markups and Infinite Options for options which did not. I had some challenges getting the application configured but with timely help from ShopPad support everything is now working great!. Highly recommend if you want to avoid custom coding and have a need to go beyond Shopify's 3 variant limitation.

Bonbonniere Karism

The help received for this app is great. I think it's easier to add drop down menus. The only problem I have is that there's no option to add the actual colours next to the names as well as calligraphy next to the names - the biggest problem I have is qty's. If a customer buys certain qty's the price goes down, but with this app I cant offer that. No choice for now, I have to start slowly. But staff is very helpful walking me through the procedures needed.