Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

www.CPAPmachines.ca

This app looks fantastic. To be honest I have not used it, I really wanted to. I tried to install - their support is super helpful and responsive. After they helped with the installation, it looks like another app I am using is preventing me from using it. I would recommend it and hopefully get to try it in the future.

Itium

Super easy to use, and was really helpful to showcase all the variants we have to offer because of the short limit from Shopify.

One thing: I think it should be possible to copy one label from one option to another. That would have saved me an additional load of time. but cant complain overall great product, much needed thanks!

The Chocolate Bar Nz

Very easy to setup and helpful customer service.

Kittypooch Fashion

Infinite Options Are Amazing! very easy to use tutorials, and customer service is friendly and responds quickly. Alan was excellent ! ~ Ciarah ~

Frpro Com

Great app, but no swatches and conditions for options.

The Luxxe Distro

It does the job. I wish there was an option to put the fields more closely to each other or even outright customize the sizes in live preview. Though, I wish it told me the first time that options won't show on express orders (I ran into a order problem because of this.)

Muctaschen

i do not use this app because i needed something else BUT have to mention that shoppad has a great support. i had an issue and they almost answered immediatley. thank you.

Be Gutsy

I don't know yet but I have to submit a review if I want to use the app. Will review again once I actually manage to use the app.

Salezy

I have just installed the app. Will update my review once I start using this app.

Test Origama

Great app!
A support team reactive and pro-active that helps to fix whatever issue!
The app works all thru the flow
I really recommand it