Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Indiansummerleatherdesign

After having taken advantage of their white glove service for $20 to insert the snippets, the app was easy to install and set up. Worked well for me to give my customers the ability to choose colours without having to add a variant for all of the colours for each product.

I recommend Infinite Options as an add-on app for your shopify store.

Callia Flowers

Many good options for customization. Not great with support on the datepicker. Still a good option overall.

Squiffy Clothing

Got the staff to install the app for ease. They turned it round in about 1 hour. The app seems easy to use

Mainstream Printing

Thanks for building this App. This is a great App but somewhat limited. It doesn't give you price options where you can select a button to add an option to the product and price. Otherwise, its good for adding lots of options. Again great App for the price (Free)

Also Other Apps have price options and file uploads. FileUpload App is waaay too expensive. Others are giving all for $7.99/month.

Misuzi

Great app, did exactly what we needed.

Bubbly Moon Naturals

Great way to add options to products offered.

Butter Angels

I enjoy the easy set up and use of this app. I've been able to provide customized items to my customers with out incurring a large bill. Keep up the good work.

Kaluwellaco

So far so good. Still creating options. Thanks for this great tool!

Giftedindesign

I needed a quick & easy customisation option to get my shop up and running. This app fitted the bill and best of all - it's free! Many thanks

Kotletka Shop

Great addition to the store, thank you for a great product!