Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Panama Progressive

Time spent using app About 1 month

App does just what we needed, and customer support was excellent in assisting with some customizations!

Thatsawrapfavors

I have a lot of personalized listings and I need different customer information for many of them. I was able to create 100+ templates for all of my listings. I love the way it looks on my website as well. The only improvement I would suggest is an option where a customer can upload photos. I've been able to work around that issue so it's not a big deal. Overall, I'm very pleased with Infinite Options :)

The Goodvibes - support good times

Location Germany

App entspricht voll unseren Bedürfnissen und super Service bei der Installation. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen

Letter Art Gifts

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent customer service received from Amanda Hom. Clear accurate and very timely. Thank you so much!

QWERKYWRITER®

Time spent using app About 1 month

ShopPad was very quick to assist us with any issues we had. I highly recommend this app! Works great with our website!

Joyful Moose

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great way to add a text box for personalization info. Also works great for offering a gift message and gift wrapping for a fee. Support is incredible and fast if you happen to need it.

DANK Market

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 4 hours

It is a fantastic app, with a great performance in the website (loads fast and looks great), and a seamless, easy to use settings panel. They have done a great work in making something complex (setting up options with or without conditional logic) very easy to use.

Ft Benning Photos

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was a great help to collect and organize the large amount of data we collect to fulfill orders for our highly customized products. The support from shoppad has always been prompt and professional. Definitely recommend.

R4LGear.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works perfectly for my needs. Easy install and set up. We can use the app to provide an unlimited number of options versus having to use multiple apps to accomplish our needs.

Lastua

Location Finland

I used app like a year and support team is amazing helpfull! I will recommended this for everyone. Almost all is possible with this app.