Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Trio Soy Candles

Infinite Options makes it easy to centralise and manage my variants. We often change variant lists across the board and with with a lot of products doing that manually that took forever. Infinite Options makes this process a breeze. Their support is fast and professional. Highly recommended

Mod North & Co.

This is the BEST app ever! We have an Etsy shop and opened our own site a few years ago, switched everything from Pattern platform to the Shopify platform this past January and did a lot of research to find the best app to have all the variations for our products and this is hands down SOOOOOO good! Way better than Etsy as you can have as many variations as you need! Their support rocks!! I just chatted with Anh for help with the code and she was so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Pierre Cochon

Fantastic app, easy to use and really expands the options you can offer your customers! Really great support too.

Mikado Equine Ltd

We have many products with extra options and this App does exactly what we need.

Its really easy to install and the customer support has been excellent.

Really rate this app, thank you!

GoodVibes Heaven

Their service is one of the best we've been experienced. Thanks so much for the help and keep the good job

masterlocks

Very great tool at an affordable price covering functionality that should honestly be baked into Shopify natively.

I'd highly recommend the one-time installation option since it's such a strong value for the cost (currently it's $20).

Note that there are some limitations of where the fields are able to be placed on the Product Page and Cart pages but they're fairly reasonable constraints.

Small business labelling

The live chat on this app is amazing .... They answer immediately and are more than helpful ...thank you so much

Satori Fire Glass

This app was installed on my site several years ago by someone who assisted me to set up my web site. In the last couple weeks I have been in the process of updating the theme of my site. A major part of my update was not working. Shopify on the phone directed me to contact the app builder support. I did and the result was amazing. They totally fixed the issue allowing me to launch the updated theme yesterday. In addition to fixing the issue they also contacted me to see if all was well with my site and if they could help me further. I am very grateful for their help. The app works great and allows me to easily show the many various choices of my jewelry. Many thanks to app support and the Shopify people that have assisted to learn a lot and improve my site.

The Islands - A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store

I used this app to add embroidery options and gift wrap to our website. It was great because when I needed help they jumped in right away and amended the options. It is easy to use, offers everything you would need for monogram and embriodery etc. and the support is excellent. A++++

Shonovi Customs

Reliable support in the support box, answered all my questions and made small layout fixes promtly, which in return made my product pages stand out even more. Great app