Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Happy Skincare

I've just installed this app on 2 of my sites and the onboarding process was smooth and the app does what it says it will. Thank you!

Katie Dean Jewelry

Incredibly easy to use and the customer service is next level. Anytime I've emailed in with questions I've heard back within the hour or even within minutes in some cases. I highly recommend this app and also, I paid the small fee in order to get their programmers to do the installation steps, definitely worth it and much cheaper than hiring an outside programmer to do it.

Excellent-Supply.com

Really simple Options App. Works great. Although straight out of the box, the app's formatting looked a little rough on our theme. So I reached out to their support and they got back to me almost immediately. They kindly applied some fresh CSS code to the app to match the styling of Infitie Options to our theme. Talk about great support!!! Blew me away. I only wish (and I really wish this hard) that this app could eventually include a "Pricing" mode. Then it would be perfect!

Tommy & Ben

I use this app for personalised option on few products and the team were very helpful set it up for me. definitely recommend to use it!

SMD Graphics

Endless possibilities! Image sizes editable, Text fields, buttons! I actually deleted all variants from the products, so we can add them back with ease using this app. Its a must have! Saves edit times, and incredible fast support from the team. Keep it up!

ColorBee Creative

I used this app to add personalization fields and color options on my product page. It works well. I had a few minor questions about styling (I'm not a coder), their support people reached out to me immediately and helped me get it looking exactly how I wanted. Thank you Infinite Options!

Top Knot Party

Great option for custome options, Jordin Smith was great help on styling the code and make the look of the options in better order, really quick response

Amala Curations

This app has been really great to far; instructions to install were easy, and when I needed some formatting done on the options, the team were quick to help and made it all look great with my scheme. Would definitely recommend.

FIVETYEIGHT

This app really work wonders. Been wanting to put a datepicker and time on my product page. Indeed, i just discover Infinit Options is able to do it. I got stuck with the installation and setting up. Contacted the Customer Service. They got back really fast. Super efficient and always ready to help. Even help me to customize the datepicker according to how i want it. Thumbs up to the whole team. Super love it.

thepourcompanyau

This app has been the perfect solution for my premium liquor business. We offer engraving on some of our high end products and this app has made it so easy. I did a small problem with my theme at first, but Jordan and Anh replied an hour(!) after I sent in a support request, and were able to fix it for me instantly. Could not recommend this app more!