Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Personally Yours Accessories

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Frank Walton

It did not meet my expectations at all as it was not possible to add extra cost to an option.

- Anna

February 10, 2020

Hi Anna,

You can add an extra cost to an option using the product bundling feature.

This document will help walk you through how it works: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundle. Once bundled the product and the additional cost will be added to cart.

Please let us know if you need any help creating bundles or options and we will be happy to help.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Staffy Patrol

not good, had no customer support, emailed them a few times and nothing, so now uninstalled and looking elsewhere

Avarcas 101

does not allow you to create more than 100 variants x product, therefore it does not really provide infinite options.

August 21, 2019

Sounds like there's some confusion around two similar features of Shopify.
The first is variants, which you've mentioned in your review, and are always limited to a maximum of 100 per product. The second are options, or "line-item properties" in Shopify-speak. These options are what Infinite Options uses to create an unlimited number of custom fields for your products including text inputs, numbers, calendars, checkboxes, drop down menus, and more. While there are some differences between the two, most stores find the end result is the same. Let us know if we can help answer any questions or walk you through getting started. - Annette, Director of Customer Success

Sunray Fly Fish

• DO NOT INSTALL •

I spent 2 days writing all the complicated conditions for this app. Shouldn't have bothered. What they don't tell you before you do all this work is this;

When a user selects the amount of your product he wants, let's say 4, then he selects an option specified in this apps conditions, it automatically adds 4 of those also. So if a user buys 4 of the main product he has to buy 4 of whatever add on he selects through this app. AND THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT!!!! So, I contacted support and wait for this....this is their response....

"I understand that this is a frustrating situation, especially after working on these options for so long, but there's not much we can do in this immediate moment or even communicate this specific issue to users. As mentioned, I'll be sure to let our team know about this and see if we can get it added for a future update."

Hang on, did I just hear that right?

"...there's not much we can do in this immediate moment or even communicate this specific issue to users."

So, the app is broken and they claim there is no way to tell users that it is broken before they install and spend days configuring it!

So, I told the support person I would screenshot that response and use it in this review. Here was his response;

"I don't think you can add screenshots to reviews'

So a broken app and a flippant support team. DONT INSTALL

Pepa Prints

I cannot for the life of me get this app to work. When I install it, I get a blank page. I've tried multiple browsers. I want to pay for this but I there is no point.

Dad Bod Tees

I have no idea what this app did besides charge me $20 and instruct me to watch a bunch of videos. Probably not worth your time or money.

March 11, 2019

Our Expert Install Service is offered as a service for those that don't wish to touch code and would like the app installed. Once we are done installing you just just get started building option sets and assigning your products.

After the installation is complete, we provide some tools that help explain the dashboard and features. We invite you to ask any questions either through our live chat, email or over the phone so we can help walk you through the process.

We have already reached out to help walk you through the app and answered all questions but please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help explain the purpose of the app.

Carol & Company

Installation impossible. I tried to follow the installation instructions however they did not find the string of text or file as described. I'm not willing to pay for installation of a "FREE" to use app nor am I willing to have the publisher install it for me because I won't be able to remove it myself. No thanks!

March 4, 2019

Hi Carol,

We are very sorry that you were frustrated during the installation of Infinite Options. Our Expert Install Service is offered as a service for those that don't want to touch code, but is not the only option to install the app.

We do our best to offer videos, step by step tutorials, and documentation on how to add the one line of code to your theme. However, all themes are different so we know that it can be frustrating when your theme doesn't match the example.

If you would like to give the app another try, our team would be happy to help guide on the right place to add the code or which file to search on your theme. Please reach out to our team at contact@theshoppad.com so we can help!

Team ShopPad

scissorsnob.com, FREE SHIPPING, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

too much work, didn't work properly, not for me, had some options that seemed useful to my site, but was not able to get them working...

Lunajewelry

I'm trying to set up radio button variants for my listings, and the app is inconsistent with which products it will add the variants to. Example: I add the tag "honey bee necklace"in your app (which covers several of my bee necklaces that have that tag in the listing), however not all of those listings will have the radio buttons. I have to then go back into my listings and add Shopify's variants. Very time-consuming and not worth it.

Previous 1 3