Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

bgfpremiumblanks

Useless, very limited options. and instead of giving free support they are asking for $20 to setup. come on!!

Mineralized Deodorant

Though initially helpful, the staff have become pretty unresponsive for real issues (outside of installation). We have had a bunch of issues with customer orders being able to checkout without having paying for their add-on items. And what can we do as a business? We can't really blame the customer for this, since it is our website. We are just out that money, which is frustrating. We are shopping around for another app, and until they figure out these issues, I wouldn't sign up for this app again.

Trail Kitchens

lousy interface and process to implement - Way too cumbersome to implement if you need multiple pricing per variant . For 4 options and 200 variants with different costs the effort is over 1000 operations - Per Product!

Hype Color

This app has major usability issues when using swatches which lead to an enormous headache with customer complaints in my store. If only one option via swatch is allowed to be selected, the buyer has to uncheck whatever they selected to select a new option. The behaviour should be a new selection automatically selects the new option without the need to deselect anything. I got dozens of complaints from my customers after a new product launch saying my site was broken. I reached out to support and they suggested I just don't allow a single option, which is absurd. Really disappointed given the reviews this app has.

Bolpromex

Useless, its just a text filler this "infinite" thing, no live preview of color selection, or price selection on product page or anything for that matter. ITS JUST TEXT FILLER BOXES APP. Doesn't solve the lame 100 variant top of shopify, for ridiculous this is, it promises something it can´t deliver.

West Coast Collarz

Used to work extremely well, Currently I'm loosing money as the app has decided it no longer wants to include the additional charges to the product variants. Its also adding x2 of the product add-ons? Then advising the customers its out of stock.

Year To Appear

I NEED HELP DELETING ALL THE SCRIPTS AND CODES INSTALLED ON MY THEME FROM THIS APP! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

January 3, 2022

Hi Joshua,

Infinite Options won't automatically install code on your theme and won't leave any lingering code that will affect the theme or other apps if the application is uninstalled.

Please approve our pending collaborator's request and we will be happy to help with additional troubleshooting.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Erlinghagen Design

After Shoppad people have installed Infinite Options in my main Theme instead of a backup, I have tested it and wasn't satisfied with the possibilities, I have requested via emails to all email address ever sent to me several times to delete all inserted codes. There were zero replies and the code is still in my Theme.
Very disappointed in the way that works with them. Money rules?
Be aware of this, when you decide to go for a trial install.

Annathan Candles, LLC

This app is very difficult to set up options in and very time consuming to figure it out. There is no customer service number to call to get a walk through to set up.

September 14, 2021

I am very sorry that you have had a frustrating experience getting started with creating options.

Our customer success team is available through email 24/7 or live chat Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PT. You can reach us directly on the app dashboard. We are here to help walk you through the app and answer any questions in real-time. We look forward to helping you feel comfortable with creating options.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Jax and Ollie

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.

Previous 1 3 4