Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Annathan Candles, LLC

This app is very difficult to set up options in and very time consuming to figure it out. There is no customer service number to call to get a walk through to set up.

September 14, 2021

I am very sorry that you have had a frustrating experience getting started with creating options.

Our customer success team is available through email 24/7 or live chat Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PT. You can reach us directly on the app dashboard. We are here to help walk you through the app and answer any questions in real-time. We look forward to helping you feel comfortable with creating options.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Jax and Ollie

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.

Lezze Design

Very Bad customer service which leaves you struggle and answers after hours - very frustrating experience: I had to set up the app by myself before figuring out that it doesn't support the most important and basic option which is matching the variants with the prices in Shopify. They say they can customize the options once you set them for 20$ but when you ask them they don't

Tailored Canvases

The App used to work very well, now there's a BUG, I can't create any new product sets, and there's no live support, it has been like that for 2 days, VERY DISSAPOINTED! if you release a product make a proper QA.

Travel: Form + Function

I tried to use this app to add product options to my page. this app wouldn't load into my site because of their own issues. By the time they fixed it my free trial time was ticking away. When I was able to load it, they wouldn't restart my trial time to the date the app was actually usable. The app was difficult to navigate and I was unable to achieve the goal I wanted. They do not offer phone support to help with complicated questions.

Peter bringt's

The app has stopped working without any change to the system, which cost us a lot of money and we probably lost a lot of customers on our webshop who in times like these are more important than ever.

No support during business times for european customers!

Roarcraft

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Please support and inform us.
Customers don't complete their order without this custom fields. That crash cost me lots of money!

Reid's Distillery

App has crashed and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please communicate timeline for fix so that we can work with our customers

Personally Yours Accessories

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Frank Walton

It did not meet my expectations at all as it was not possible to add extra cost to an option.

- Anna

February 10, 2020

Hi Anna,

You can add an extra cost to an option using the product bundling feature.

This document will help walk you through how it works: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundle. Once bundled the product and the additional cost will be added to cart.

Please let us know if you need any help creating bundles or options and we will be happy to help.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Previous 1 3 4