Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Year To Appear

I NEED HELP DELETING ALL THE SCRIPTS AND CODES INSTALLED ON MY THEME FROM THIS APP! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

January 3, 2022

Hi Joshua,

Infinite Options won't automatically install code on your theme and won't leave any lingering code that will affect the theme or other apps if the application is uninstalled.

Please approve our pending collaborator's request and we will be happy to help with additional troubleshooting.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Erlinghagen Design

After Shoppad people have installed Infinite Options in my main Theme instead of a backup, I have tested it and wasn't satisfied with the possibilities, I have requested via emails to all email address ever sent to me several times to delete all inserted codes. There were zero replies and the code is still in my Theme.
Very disappointed in the way that works with them. Money rules?
Be aware of this, when you decide to go for a trial install.

Annathan Candles, LLC

This app is very difficult to set up options in and very time consuming to figure it out. There is no customer service number to call to get a walk through to set up.

September 14, 2021

I am very sorry that you have had a frustrating experience getting started with creating options.

Our customer success team is available through email 24/7 or live chat Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PT. You can reach us directly on the app dashboard. We are here to help walk you through the app and answer any questions in real-time. We look forward to helping you feel comfortable with creating options.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Jax and Ollie

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.

Lezze Design

Very Bad customer service which leaves you struggle and answers after hours - very frustrating experience: I had to set up the app by myself before figuring out that it doesn't support the most important and basic option which is matching the variants with the prices in Shopify. They say they can customize the options once you set them for 20$ but when you ask them they don't

Tailored Canvases

The App used to work very well, now there's a BUG, I can't create any new product sets, and there's no live support, it has been like that for 2 days, VERY DISSAPOINTED! if you release a product make a proper QA.

Travel: Form + Function

I tried to use this app to add product options to my page. this app wouldn't load into my site because of their own issues. By the time they fixed it my free trial time was ticking away. When I was able to load it, they wouldn't restart my trial time to the date the app was actually usable. The app was difficult to navigate and I was unable to achieve the goal I wanted. They do not offer phone support to help with complicated questions.

Peter bringt's

The app has stopped working without any change to the system, which cost us a lot of money and we probably lost a lot of customers on our webshop who in times like these are more important than ever.

No support during business times for european customers!

Roarcraft

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Please support and inform us.
Customers don't complete their order without this custom fields. That crash cost me lots of money!

Reid's Distillery

App has crashed and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please communicate timeline for fix so that we can work with our customers

Previous 1 3 4