Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Tailored Canvases

The App used to work very well, now there's a BUG, I can't create any new product sets, and there's no live support, it has been like that for 2 days, VERY DISSAPOINTED! if you release a product make a proper QA.

Travel: Form + Function

I tried to use this app to add product options to my page. this app wouldn't load into my site because of their own issues. By the time they fixed it my free trial time was ticking away. When I was able to load it, they wouldn't restart my trial time to the date the app was actually usable. The app was difficult to navigate and I was unable to achieve the goal I wanted. They do not offer phone support to help with complicated questions.

Peter bringt's

The app has stopped working without any change to the system, which cost us a lot of money and we probably lost a lot of customers on our webshop who in times like these are more important than ever.

No support during business times for european customers!

Roarcraft

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Please support and inform us.
Customers don't complete their order without this custom fields. That crash cost me lots of money!

Reid's Distillery

App has crashed and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please communicate timeline for fix so that we can work with our customers

Personally Yours Accessories

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Frank Walton

It did not meet my expectations at all as it was not possible to add extra cost to an option.

- Anna

February 10, 2020

Hi Anna,

You can add an extra cost to an option using the product bundling feature.

This document will help walk you through how it works: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundle. Once bundled the product and the additional cost will be added to cart.

Please let us know if you need any help creating bundles or options and we will be happy to help.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Staffy Patrol

not good, had no customer support, emailed them a few times and nothing, so now uninstalled and looking elsewhere

Avarcas 101

does not allow you to create more than 100 variants x product, therefore it does not really provide infinite options.

August 21, 2019

Sounds like there's some confusion around two similar features of Shopify.
The first is variants, which you've mentioned in your review, and are always limited to a maximum of 100 per product. The second are options, or "line-item properties" in Shopify-speak. These options are what Infinite Options uses to create an unlimited number of custom fields for your products including text inputs, numbers, calendars, checkboxes, drop down menus, and more. While there are some differences between the two, most stores find the end result is the same. Let us know if we can help answer any questions or walk you through getting started. - Annette, Director of Customer Success

Sunray Fly Fish

• DO NOT INSTALL •

I spent 2 days writing all the complicated conditions for this app. Shouldn't have bothered. What they don't tell you before you do all this work is this;

When a user selects the amount of your product he wants, let's say 4, then he selects an option specified in this apps conditions, it automatically adds 4 of those also. So if a user buys 4 of the main product he has to buy 4 of whatever add on he selects through this app. AND THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT!!!! So, I contacted support and wait for this....this is their response....

"I understand that this is a frustrating situation, especially after working on these options for so long, but there's not much we can do in this immediate moment or even communicate this specific issue to users. As mentioned, I'll be sure to let our team know about this and see if we can get it added for a future update."

Hang on, did I just hear that right?

"...there's not much we can do in this immediate moment or even communicate this specific issue to users."

So, the app is broken and they claim there is no way to tell users that it is broken before they install and spend days configuring it!

So, I told the support person I would screenshot that response and use it in this review. Here was his response;

"I don't think you can add screenshots to reviews'

So a broken app and a flippant support team. DONT INSTALL

Previous 1 3