Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Travel: Form + Function

I tried to use this app to add product options to my page. this app wouldn't load into my site because of their own issues. By the time they fixed it my free trial time was ticking away. When I was able to load it, they wouldn't restart my trial time to the date the app was actually usable. The app was difficult to navigate and I was unable to achieve the goal I wanted. They do not offer phone support to help with complicated questions.

Peter bringt's

The app has stopped working without any change to the system, which cost us a lot of money and we probably lost a lot of customers on our webshop who in times like these are more important than ever.

No support during business times for european customers!

Printery

All fields dissapeared for a couple of hours, they fixed it very late and caused us to lose a lot of money...

Roarcraft

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Please support and inform us.
Customers don't complete their order without this custom fields. That crash cost me lots of money!

Reid's Distillery

App has crashed and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please communicate timeline for fix so that we can work with our customers

La Kenza

Dedicated fields to customize the product all of a sudden disappeared. I checked the code, it was still installed. Customer service responded after 6 hours. That was enough to cost me over $1,000.

When you work with professionals, you can't afford to have a customer service department working hours that are completely out of line with the rest of the world.

I lost a lot of money because of them.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Personally Yours Accessories

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Frank Walton

It did not meet my expectations at all as it was not possible to add extra cost to an option.

- Anna

February 10, 2020

Hi Anna,

You can add an extra cost to an option using the product bundling feature.

This document will help walk you through how it works: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundle. Once bundled the product and the additional cost will be added to cart.

Please let us know if you need any help creating bundles or options and we will be happy to help.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Staffy Patrol

not good, had no customer support, emailed them a few times and nothing, so now uninstalled and looking elsewhere

Avarcas 101

does not allow you to create more than 100 variants x product, therefore it does not really provide infinite options.

August 21, 2019

Sounds like there's some confusion around two similar features of Shopify.
The first is variants, which you've mentioned in your review, and are always limited to a maximum of 100 per product. The second are options, or "line-item properties" in Shopify-speak. These options are what Infinite Options uses to create an unlimited number of custom fields for your products including text inputs, numbers, calendars, checkboxes, drop down menus, and more. While there are some differences between the two, most stores find the end result is the same. Let us know if we can help answer any questions or walk you through getting started. - Annette, Director of Customer Success

Previous 1 3