Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DezLin

The app is a great idea however in real world it doe not function well. It constantly disconnects and stops adding products to the customers carts even though the products are clearly checked. We have had multiple talks with them and the issue keeps persisting. They will fix it and then it doesnt work again. We dont know whos fault it is or why this keeps happening but we are losing thousands a month because of this issue to include customer service complaints where the customer thought an item was supposed to arrive, If this issue gets fixed we will consider updating this review

October 25, 2022

HI DezLin Team,
I am very sorry that you experienced a continued issue with bundled products.
Our support team was able to assist with additional troubleshooting to resolve the issue. If you continue to experience any other issues with orders or update your theme, please notify our team immediately so we can help.

(-Annette, Director of Customer Success)

theBASKshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Not user friendly for me. The educational video (with the woman) was not beneficial: she went entirely too fast through the steps, but topping that was her language and speech quality which was very hard for me, personally, to understand. I was on chat with support for quite awhile yesterday, first with someone who was awesome , but then someone else took over and the communication lag time was sooo long in between revisions, that I think he got frustrated and quit responding. I wish I could get those hours that I spent struggling back...
This might be a good app for others, but it certainly wasn't a good fit for me.

bgfpremiumblanks

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Useless, very limited options. and instead of giving free support they are asking for $20 to setup. come on!!

October 25, 2022

Our team offers an Expert Install Service for $20.00 but is not required for installation.
If you prefer to install a single line of code or 2.0 app block on your own, you can follow our documentation: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/48-how-to-install-infinite-options.

We also offer 24/7 email support to assist with installing or configuring Infinite Options.

Never hesitate to reach out to our team with questions.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Mineralized Deodorant

Though initially helpful, the staff have become pretty unresponsive for real issues (outside of installation). We have had a bunch of issues with customer orders being able to checkout without having paying for their add-on items. And what can we do as a business? We can't really blame the customer for this, since it is our website. We are just out that money, which is frustrating. We are shopping around for another app, and until they figure out these issues, I wouldn't sign up for this app again.

Trail Kitchens

lousy interface and process to implement - Way too cumbersome to implement if you need multiple pricing per variant . For 4 options and 200 variants with different costs the effort is over 1000 operations - Per Product!

Hype Color

Time spent using app 1 day

This app has major usability issues when using swatches which lead to an enormous headache with customer complaints in my store. If only one option via swatch is allowed to be selected, the buyer has to uncheck whatever they selected to select a new option. The behaviour should be a new selection automatically selects the new option without the need to deselect anything. I got dozens of complaints from my customers after a new product launch saying my site was broken. I reached out to support and they suggested I just don't allow a single option, which is absurd. Really disappointed given the reviews this app has.

Bolpromex

Location Mexico

Useless, its just a text filler this "infinite" thing, no live preview of color selection, or price selection on product page or anything for that matter. ITS JUST TEXT FILLER BOXES APP. Doesn't solve the lame 100 variant top of shopify, for ridiculous this is, it promises something it can´t deliver.

West Coast Collarz

Used to work extremely well, Currently I'm loosing money as the app has decided it no longer wants to include the additional charges to the product variants. Its also adding x2 of the product add-ons? Then advising the customers its out of stock.

Year To Appear

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I NEED HELP DELETING ALL THE SCRIPTS AND CODES INSTALLED ON MY THEME FROM THIS APP! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

January 3, 2022

Hi Joshua,

Infinite Options won't automatically install code on your theme and won't leave any lingering code that will affect the theme or other apps if the application is uninstalled.

Please approve our pending collaborator's request and we will be happy to help with additional troubleshooting.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Erlinghagen Design

Location Hong Kong SAR

After Shoppad people have installed Infinite Options in my main Theme instead of a backup, I have tested it and wasn't satisfied with the possibilities, I have requested via emails to all email address ever sent to me several times to delete all inserted codes. There were zero replies and the code is still in my Theme.
Very disappointed in the way that works with them. Money rules?
Be aware of this, when you decide to go for a trial install.

Previous 1 3 4 5