Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nine Lives Artistry

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is not user friendly at all, it was recommended to meby Simple BUndles as i have more than 100 variants needed for my bundles and was limited with shopify to 100 variants. i was using simple bundles which was so easy to use my only issue was the variant limit. I paid to have this installed and it was not worth it at all, the videos are ok if you are only adding a couple of items. Suggestions would be having the ability see your bundle as your creating so if there is a mistake you don't spend an hour creating a bundle to preview it and see that its all wrong. i have wasted hours and hours

Gege4kids

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 13 hours

App doesnt offer pricing changes due to selection and the customization is very poor :( So onfurtanely i have to uninstall it...

Bailey's Blanket

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

infinite Option does not working with quick view popup ? I have tried all solution with it didn't worked.

AJS Design

Time spent using app About 2 years

It has worked well for me for two years and then all of a sudden just decided to stop working today when nothing has been changed; I have checked the code is correctly inserted for the theme and it is. Totally unreliable!!

Pianogoods

I can't believe this app doesn't allow you to set custom price changes for different option selections. I assumed something called "Infinite Options" would allow such a basic, vitally important function.

Field Guide Cerrado

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hello. I have already installed the app, but I did not understand how to configure it or to bundle my products on store. Can you help me?

July 16, 2019

Hi Marcelo,

We would be happy answer your questions about bundling products. We are available via phone at 888.735.3133 or live chat directly on your Infinite Options dashboard where we set up examples and help walk you through how to get started.

We also have this video guide and document that will take you through creating bundles: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundles

We look forward to speaking to you soon,
-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Fastron Electronics Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Have not yet been able to get this app working.. Support and instructions are quite vague. Still trying to make it work before moving on to another. What i am trying to do is to simply limit the MOQ qty's for non stock products where I need to purchase a minimum qty

Rogue Industries

Infinite Option was easy to install but lacks a logic program causing customer frustration,more work

NeverForgetADay

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use with decent features. However there is no option for custom pricing or setting price based on selection/user input.

My Pet Gift Box

I’d have given this app a 5 star review if they bothered to respond to support queries. I’ve sent 4 support emails, all of which have been read, with no response so I’m currently left with an app that works on some orders but not others! Annoyed!

Previous 1