Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Field Guide Cerrado

Hello. I have already installed the app, but I did not understand how to configure it or to bundle my products on store. Can you help me?

July 16, 2019

Hi Marcelo,

We would be happy answer your questions about bundling products. We are available via phone at 888.735.3133 or live chat directly on your Infinite Options dashboard where we set up examples and help walk you through how to get started.

We also have this video guide and document that will take you through creating bundles: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/423-create-product-bundles

We look forward to speaking to you soon,
-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Fastron Electronics Store

Have not yet been able to get this app working.. Support and instructions are quite vague. Still trying to make it work before moving on to another. What i am trying to do is to simply limit the MOQ qty's for non stock products where I need to purchase a minimum qty

Rogue Industries

Infinite Option was easy to install but lacks a logic program causing customer frustration,more work

NeverForgetADay

Easy to use with decent features. However there is no option for custom pricing or setting price based on selection/user input.

My Pet Gift Box

I’d have given this app a 5 star review if they bothered to respond to support queries. I’ve sent 4 support emails, all of which have been read, with no response so I’m currently left with an app that works on some orders but not others! Annoyed!

Scootersg

this app has a SERIOUS issue. regardless of shipping checked within a product in shopify, it will add shipping rates (if one has setup general shipping say based on weight).

tech support has no clue on whats the problem encountered but offered solutions etc.. ONE wonders how come there are solutions to undefined or yet to be understood problems.

one only have to create a copy of a product that uses Infinite options and make a copy of the product Without IO to see this SERIOUS bug.

Updates.. Logan from tech support and his follow up is great. although some of these limitations are recorded to be WIP in their pipeline, nevertheless his assurance to improve on this free app earns one more star.

using this free app as it is within its limitations is definitely a 4 or 5 star product but if you have special requirements eg. not offering add-ons as standalone product sales but it's still needed to be listed as a product by Infinite Options for it to work..

it's a shame that Shopify themselves couldn't make available these granular options within their variants but there again it could be a decision to allow 3rd party apps room to make some esoteric offerings albeit less integrated..

Alaya Green Beauty

Looked very easy! But not working on my website. I sent 2 emails over 2 days right before the weekend but no on answered.. I wanted to launch the new products on the weekend but now need to hunt for another app...Bad customer support

Classic Interiors Ltd

Excellent app concept, however it is impossible to use as randomly during option creation it deletes all the work you've done, tried to create the same option about 7 times but have not managed to successfully create it.

Warfytr Equipment

It has problems. I can't edit certain fields without it crashing. It also does not show any of the customer's selections on the order confirmation email, which means I have to go into shopify to see what features the customer ordered.
I would pay for a better version of this, but for now I am tempted to just delete it.

Show Up Have Fun

Does not do a couple of simple things that I wish it did.

Previous 1