Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Faithfvl & Trve

I used the app to allow the customer to write text on jewellery. It took a little while to understand how to do it. But Jordin from Infinite Options was really helpful and got me through!

Online Cycling Gear Australia

Love the ease of this app, but at least one or two times per week, we are getting orders coming through where the values selected (or the default values) are not coming through on the order. This has been happening now for 4-6 weeks. Support button in the app is not working either.

If that bug is fixed, it would be 5 stars.

TroubleMaker Trading Company

The app was working fine but now I cannot access it. I click on it and nothing happens. Hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Tozando International

The app is solid and provides a lot of useful functions, but it has some limitations that we cannot work around for our business.

The biggest example is the necessity to create a new product for every option that adds a cost. We have many artisinal items that are extremely customisable and exporting the data involves exporting a lot of unecessary SKUs that we will alter need to delete when all we need to do is increase the base value of the product variant.

Also the conditional logic does not interact very well with the basic variants set up by Shopify.

Finally, swatch sizes are small and there are very few options for managing how information is displayed. An accordion option would go an awfully long way to improve the user experience.

These criticisms are purely from our perspective and we udnerstand the demands of our product range are severe. Overall it is a good application, but not the right fit for us.

Katonov

Can you help me with making the theme work with Prestige? Looks otherwise quite ugly. Not sure how to match the CSS.

BAR3C

Tech support is 100% top notch. Once I get using the app more I will adjust the rating upwards (hopefully)

Lex Altern

Please, HELP!!! Nobody is answering the email. All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side.

J9 Designs, Inc.

is there a way to rearrange where the options show up makes the site looks jumbled and out of place.

Premier Sex Dolls

Adding options is awesome. What I am not seeing is when I add a product to my cart, all of the options that are free, nor am I seeing the actual product I am selling that does have a price. I am only seeing the options which seems weird. I will change the rating if I can figure out how to fix this

Lostmarblesfoundtreasures

just nervous im brand new i hope im doing the right thing i have alot
to do this is all much harder than i thiought

Previous 1 3