Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Katonov

Can you help me with making the theme work with Prestige? Looks otherwise quite ugly. Not sure how to match the CSS.

BAR3C

Tech support is 100% top notch. Once I get using the app more I will adjust the rating upwards (hopefully)

Lex Altern

Please, HELP!!! Nobody is answering the email. All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side.

J9 Designs, Inc.

is there a way to rearrange where the options show up makes the site looks jumbled and out of place.

Premier Sex Dolls

Adding options is awesome. What I am not seeing is when I add a product to my cart, all of the options that are free, nor am I seeing the actual product I am selling that does have a price. I am only seeing the options which seems weird. I will change the rating if I can figure out how to fix this

Lostmarblesfoundtreasures

just nervous im brand new i hope im doing the right thing i have alot
to do this is all much harder than i thiought

Boost Auto Parts

I would give this app 5 stars if not using it to adjust pricing. The problem with this app is that the option is hard coded to the product as soon as the item is added to the cart, but then if a customer removes the add-on item from the cart it still shows that the option is on the product level. We ended up having to call customers to determine if they wanted the upgraded option, and explain to them that they didn't pay for it. The add on also creates really goofy _io_order_group information if using the add-on item option which makes emails to customers, cart pages, and packing slips look goofy.

Customers removing the add on from the cart and expecting to receive it happens way more than we ever thought. We had to switch to a paid app which hides the cost so customers can't do this. Overall I would recommend this app if not wanting to use it to change prices. For free you can't go wrong!

Support staff was great whenever we called, but again the app just comes up short if trying to charge additional for certain options.

Chienbutik

it's a good applications beausekl,gr kl,gprg,pog,rropgrkog;,ogl;,

Thermostat Italia

Good app, helpful.
Too bad that the options cannot be associated with a specific SKU. That makes it harder to manage the fulfilment process since all colors variations have the same SKU. The color info (or whatever variation you choose) just adds a column to your order info, but does not modify the SKU

Bigstart

Je suis pas sur que sa fonctionne

Previous 1 3