Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Ship's Store

This app helped me to create a customizable order form but it wasnt without its hardships. Its not as straightforward as I thought it would be and the final output doesnt really look good (at least for longer forms) unless you know what you are doing with CSS. In my case, it has caused me to hire them and pay an extra fee to get it right...And the 24/7 support is a farce! They simply accept emails 24/7 and get back to you whenever...who doesnt?!? Chat just sends them an email, it doesnt even connect you to someone...ugh...At this moment I am sitting here with an urgent issue and have no idea when I will hear from them...IF you arent an expert in programming/CSS/etc., expect headaches and longer than expected wait times for getting help.

Garage-1st

Please be able to operate in Japanese. Very confusing…
Simple words are fine.
I really want you to respond quickly.

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

I'm not very computer techy and lack the patience to learn how to use the app properly. You have to be able to do coding. I was scared I would screw up my website beyond repair. It is way too complicated for me.

SavvyMade

I love that I can have infinite options, but I wish there was a way to attach individual prices to options without adding a whole new product.

VilVan Customs LLC

Hope you will add loading file option. When i was opening a personalization box for customer. I cant add a note box on there. Hope the app will be good

Équilibre Traiteur

I loaded this app to help my client to tell me wich allergies they got with a text box. I am satisfied with this option but it will be relly nice to be able to display it on my collection page where they can click on ''add to cart''

Faithfvl & Trve

I used the app to allow the customer to write text on jewellery. It took a little while to understand how to do it. But Jordin from Infinite Options was really helpful and got me through!

Online Cycling Gear Australia

Love the ease of this app, but at least one or two times per week, we are getting orders coming through where the values selected (or the default values) are not coming through on the order. This has been happening now for 4-6 weeks. Support button in the app is not working either.

If that bug is fixed, it would be 5 stars.

TroubleMaker Trading Company

The app was working fine but now I cannot access it. I click on it and nothing happens. Hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Tozando International

The app is solid and provides a lot of useful functions, but it has some limitations that we cannot work around for our business.

The biggest example is the necessity to create a new product for every option that adds a cost. We have many artisinal items that are extremely customisable and exporting the data involves exporting a lot of unecessary SKUs that we will alter need to delete when all we need to do is increase the base value of the product variant.

Also the conditional logic does not interact very well with the basic variants set up by Shopify.

Finally, swatch sizes are small and there are very few options for managing how information is displayed. An accordion option would go an awfully long way to improve the user experience.

These criticisms are purely from our perspective and we udnerstand the demands of our product range are severe. Overall it is a good application, but not the right fit for us.

Previous 1 3 4