Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Jill's Homestead

Great customer service! We had an issue with a bug on our website and they were quick to help us out.

Perfect Apparel

We were looking for a solution to allow our customers to add customization to their apparel purchases. After having issues with another app that would not work properly, we tried Infinite Options and it worked perfectly for what we needed. The setup was easy, the help and support was fast! The only improvement that I would like to see is the method at which the app charges price upgrades for options. In order to add a price upgrade, you must create an item with the upgrade title (cost, title) and then link that newly created product to the item that you want to add it to. If they had a function to simply add an additional cost instead of having to create a new item I would have rated the app at 5 Stars. Don't avoid the app due to the monthly fee. We have made the low fee back in one add-on sale. It's worth the money if you need to add options to your products.

Basics Equestrian

I needed a bit of assistance setting up my options + Infinite Options was incredibly helpful! I love how the options look on our website - thank you Infinite Options!

Holland Bloemen Markt

Great App that does for me what it needs to do, create xtra options on product pages and cart pages. Support is good and fast!

Dorveille

The support team is incredible and really responsive! I do think the process of implementing 'options' could be more user friendly and lay mans. This app could improve its UX design and better pictorial examples of what everything will look like in the end.

Sonoran Scents

I recently reached out to Infinite Option support via CHAT. Mandy H was the bomb! For every problem I had, she had a solution. Courteous, knowledgeable, and PATIENT with my questions. Thank you, Mandy H and Infinite Options for helping me keep my business website on the rails!
-Derek@SonoranScents.com

Eleanor's Bows & More

I liked that it was easy to add the personalization option but I have yet to figure out how to charge an additional fee for the extra personalization option.

たにくっしょん® - (TANICUSHION®)オフィシャルショップ

The level of support team is perfect. they respond me within one hour.
If they would have picture options, movie options, style templates, and checkboxes with picture, the level of product will be perfect.

Pawsome Treasures

It can certainly do the job, even complex jobs. I look forward to the evolution of the user interface though - would love to be able to manage my hundreds of variables more easily, bulk upload, back them up, download, check for accuracy etc

Banglez

I love the customer support for this app, the agents were very helpful and talked me through testing as well as setting up. That alone is the best reason to choose this app! This app has been very helpful in creating options for products. The reason for my 4 stars is I'd like to see more customization options tot be competitive with other apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14