Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Sciara

I used this app to include customization options on my website. Now Infinite Options let customers include some customized message to their orders. Good app and great support!

Emi & Chuck

I use this app on my product pages to enable customers to add a custom note to their gifts (we are a Gifting Studio). Excellent customer care, Matt kindly helped me with the set up of different elements, it is perfect now ! The app is intuitive but needs a little practice to understand its functioning, especially for the conditional logic. Don't panic, once you get it it's really simple to use.

Prolevel | Professional Gaming Wear®

Customer service is fast to respond in chat and help. works awesome for what we need. Let you guys know more as we use it.

TheGreenWindow.ca

This app was not for us, however the customer service and professional support was AMAZING. They know their limitations and pointed us in the right direction.
I'm sure we will try to use them on another project.

Keep up the great customer service

Murchison Drilling Schools

We have had an online store for about 15 years with 3dcart and I was used to their flexible and fairly powerful product options. It was a shock to come to Shopify and find this aspect of products so extremely limited--almost non-existent! Infinite Options helped us achieve very nearly the same kind of product variation that we had at 3dcart (and that we *need* to have).

My very favorite thing about Infinite Options is the "conditional logic" you can apply to options. This allowed us to make some definite improvements over what we have had all these previous years. Love it!

I will also say a word about the support. I got into several chats with ShopPad support and overall they were very helpful, sometimes awesomely so. THANKS!

I think my main frustrations came from thinking things needed to be one certain way. But once I came with workarounds, I realized that the vision I had wasn't necessarily the only or even best way to approach the issues. So, at this point, I don't have any serious complaints. Honestly, it's Shopify that needs to improve and offer more flexible & powerful possibilities to their products.

MAXXPACKS.COM

We use this app to provide a drop list of 75 options for over 1000 products! Saving a lot time and it works great! Would be awesome if the picture(of the linked item) could be displayed within the drop down list. Or adding the ability to use a collection for the drop down list, thus eliminating the need to maintain two list.

Sensation Ride™ Saddles

I used this app to provide quick visual of all options for a product. It is stable and nice to use. I would like to be able to add a small image to each option set

stromforsoutdoor

I used Infinite options to create custom checkout fields for various products. It's a versatile app that is fairly simple to use. I really liked their customer service.

Bold African Queen

It offers a lot for being free. The loading time could be improved, but it adds a lot of capabilities I didn't have before I got this app.

The Peach Builder Co

Awesome app for free and very functional. Incorporates well with Shopify's automated discounts. Would give it a 5-star if you could edit the style a bit more

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11