Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laserforge Miniatures

Brilliant app that allows you to add literally infinite number of options to your listings.
However; one point it falls down on for me and where it loses a star rating is that it doesn't allow you to set varying prices or SKUs for all of the different options in an option set. If this feature could be added, it would be absolutely perfect.

Phoenix Fitness

Although the app did not have the specific features I required for my shop, it was well built and the customer service was quick and very helpful.

Test Calibration

The App works well, but the technical support was kinda iffy!! I had an issue in the beginning because their documentation was NOT up to date. Some things I looked at where different than the actual software was showing. Tech support never really did understand I guess what I was trying to ask their help for, but Shopify tech support saved their ass!! I got it working just fine with Shopify's tech support, but Infinite Options tech support is questionable. I recommend the product because it does work, but if you need tech support on it, go with Shopify!

Creations by Jordan

This app really helped with displaying all the options I need to for my products. It took me a bit to get the hang of using it, however my website is laid out very nice and I love all the options I can use!

Til Valhalla Project

We have been using this app for a month or so now and it's working great for our personalized products. The only reason for the 4 stars is it loads a little slow on the product page. Other than that, the app truly does work great and it is very easy to implement!

Floral Singapore

I like that your team is quick to respond and help. However the things that your team solve are not to what I really want. Now there is a new issue: The delivery date, message card and special remark are not showing in the customer order.

Ethos Numerology

The app is very useful for my business. Their support is responsive and very first class all the way. The MAJOR DRAWBACK that I did not know about: I cannot add the customer's options choices when manually entering an order thru the Shopify admin panel. Since we get orders thru the mail, this is a real drawback. Otherwise, great.

Airstream Life store

This was the only app we found that would put the customization information in the Order, the customer's Order Acknowledgement email, and the Fulfillment Request email to drop-shippers. The set up service was well worth the $20 as well. It would be nice if there was an option to limit options to a single variant of a product, but ShopPad's technical support was good and showed me a decent work-around.

Vanbase

Excellent support with amazingly quick responses. Love having this app to further personalize products.

Building Blocks GB LTD

Let me start by saying was not looking so much for a bundle app but a way of adding variant so google did not say how is this twice as much as the advertised price. The app nearly let me do this but the customer could only choose more than 1 in cart and I wanted them to choose on the product page thus getting away from variants.
The app was very well thought out but I had to insert code which they helped with so that went well but should have been automatic. To use the app I had to watch video after video to fully understand the app they need to refine just to a few clicks a lot of app developers forget how little store owners know when starting out. Yes, good app in time it will be a great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15