Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vice Sport

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I only use this app for 2 of my products as shopify doesn't provide enough options. Works well, my one niggle is that it can take a few moments to load the options on the page which doesn't make for a completely a seamless experience. Overall easy to use, set up and their customer service is great.

October 25, 2022

Hello team!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your honest feedback.
We recommend that you follow the steps in this document to remove the slight delay before the options display: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-decrease-infinite-options-load-time or reach out to our support team (Contact@theshoppad.com) and we will be happy to help add the code through a collaborator's request.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

floconsport

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me create more variant for my product. Customer service is excellent. I reached out to them a lot to get started and I was amazed by the efficiency of their support team. I gave a 4 stars because the app si well developed but still misses some options in order to meet my needs such as the possibility to associate different prices and images to the options sets. Otherwise it's a really good app!!!

Been Cruising

Location Australia

I was confused about how to attach the app to my store and after struggling for a few days I bit the bullet and paid to get it done for me. It was perfect and really quick. I'm still learning how to use it but getting there slowlu

Official Recon Wear

Works well with good options. I could not get it all done without customer service stepping in and adding code themselves. They did that promptly however.

Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.

Time spent using app Over 4 years

It takes a little getting used to when you want to set up some of the options but it works great and their customer support is fast and efficient.

Laserforge Miniatures

Brilliant app that allows you to add literally infinite number of options to your listings.
However; one point it falls down on for me and where it loses a star rating is that it doesn't allow you to set varying prices or SKUs for all of the different options in an option set. If this feature could be added, it would be absolutely perfect.

Phoenix Fitness

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Although the app did not have the specific features I required for my shop, it was well built and the customer service was quick and very helpful.

Test Calibration

The App works well, but the technical support was kinda iffy!! I had an issue in the beginning because their documentation was NOT up to date. Some things I looked at where different than the actual software was showing. Tech support never really did understand I guess what I was trying to ask their help for, but Shopify tech support saved their ass!! I got it working just fine with Shopify's tech support, but Infinite Options tech support is questionable. I recommend the product because it does work, but if you need tech support on it, go with Shopify!

Creations by Jordan

This app really helped with displaying all the options I need to for my products. It took me a bit to get the hang of using it, however my website is laid out very nice and I love all the options I can use!

Til Valhalla Project

We have been using this app for a month or so now and it's working great for our personalized products. The only reason for the 4 stars is it loads a little slow on the product page. Other than that, the app truly does work great and it is very easy to implement!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16