Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

The Sassy Southern Belle

The app is exactly what I needed for a unique inventory control option. It was a little difficult to navigate at first, but the support team did an excellent job explaining everything to me!

Beautiful M~Perfections

Awesome customer service and a friendly team that communicates with you every step of the way and helps to make set up very easy. Wonderful team and I would definitely recommend the app. Retera Howell

Drinks Aisle

I installed the app, really easy to understand set up process for the products. Had a small issue with the spacing between some of the fields and my "add to cart" button, Mandy had it sorted in a couple of hours. Awesome service.

Insideoutprinting.com

This app solved my issue of having variants over 100. It wasn't quite right at first, but the support has been great with helping me get to where I need to be.

Giri Designs

I'd give this app 5 stars if it weren't for one hiccup we have...It doesn't connect the option's conditional logic to the product's variants. For example I'd like for my frame colors option to be hidden if the customer chooses unframed art (framed or unframed is a product variant). This obviously confuses some customers. But otherwise this app has given us some functionality we really needed that shopify doesn't normally offer.

Street Posters

This app has been incredibly useful to gain the flexibility we needed to sell our products. The team were really helpful and were able to help us make the changes we needed to achieve the results we were going for. Would gladly recommend this to anyone looking to add different variables to their products.

Blush and Navy Creative

This app is super helpful, it would be nice if you could add in different pricing for your variations.

Rese & Co.

Hmm...it mostly does what I need it to do and the staff was kind enough to relocate the options to be down by the quantity box. It would be nice to be able to adjust the look a bit so the options stand out more. {and maybe you can and I just haven’t figured it out}

Real Hero Studios

Used this App for text and product add-ons. works really well and customer service was right there to help me make small customization to accomodate my site.

NELA GEMS

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side. Nobody is answering the email. We are already looking for replacement.
________________________________
It took about 3 hours for support to answer. All fixed now. Still lost some money, but thanks for help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13