Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Hairless Dog Brewing

We just started using Infinite Options and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm not quite getting how to achieve the results I want with one required field, but that's likely due to my lack of time watching tutorials or asking Infinite Options customer support for help. However, 95% of what I needed is on our site and working and I am very happy to have found this solution.

Primetime Colors

Needed a way to get more options and conditionals through our POS app. Infinite Options delivered on those features! There was an instance of needing further development help however, that may seem to be an issue on Shopify's end.

dev-haven-mattress

Nice app with great support team .
Recommendation : It would be nice to have some basic functions like default values for Checkboxes.

Custid

Used another product otions app before - swapped to this one for pricing and ease of use. A little bit long to set up at first but problems were solved really fast from their support team. Overall great experience, do recommend, looks good on product pages.

everycake.co.uk

The app works well, it is easy to set up, the CS is responsive and the fix the issue but you have to give them a little bit of time, after everything is set up it works well, the only reason I a giving 4 stars is because for a products called infinite options and not having an option to upload files from a product order then is not so infinite so I will have to get another app which costs money and makes my web a but slower, I would even be happy to pay a bit more and have that option. other than that it works faster than other options.

Jill's Homestead

Great customer service! We had an issue with a bug on our website and they were quick to help us out.

Perfect Apparel

We were looking for a solution to allow our customers to add customization to their apparel purchases. After having issues with another app that would not work properly, we tried Infinite Options and it worked perfectly for what we needed. The setup was easy, the help and support was fast! The only improvement that I would like to see is the method at which the app charges price upgrades for options. In order to add a price upgrade, you must create an item with the upgrade title (cost, title) and then link that newly created product to the item that you want to add it to. If they had a function to simply add an additional cost instead of having to create a new item I would have rated the app at 5 Stars. Don't avoid the app due to the monthly fee. We have made the low fee back in one add-on sale. It's worth the money if you need to add options to your products.

Basics Equestrian

I needed a bit of assistance setting up my options + Infinite Options was incredibly helpful! I love how the options look on our website - thank you Infinite Options!

Holland Bloemen Markt

Great App that does for me what it needs to do, create xtra options on product pages and cart pages. Support is good and fast!

Dorveille

The support team is incredible and really responsive! I do think the process of implementing 'options' could be more user friendly and lay mans. This app could improve its UX design and better pictorial examples of what everything will look like in the end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14