Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.

Time spent using app Over 4 years

It takes a little getting used to when you want to set up some of the options but it works great and their customer support is fast and efficient.

Test Calibration

The App works well, but the technical support was kinda iffy!! I had an issue in the beginning because their documentation was NOT up to date. Some things I looked at where different than the actual software was showing. Tech support never really did understand I guess what I was trying to ask their help for, but Shopify tech support saved their ass!! I got it working just fine with Shopify's tech support, but Infinite Options tech support is questionable. I recommend the product because it does work, but if you need tech support on it, go with Shopify!

Creations by Jordan

This app really helped with displaying all the options I need to for my products. It took me a bit to get the hang of using it, however my website is laid out very nice and I love all the options I can use!

Til Valhalla Project

We have been using this app for a month or so now and it's working great for our personalized products. The only reason for the 4 stars is it loads a little slow on the product page. Other than that, the app truly does work great and it is very easy to implement!

Building Blocks GB LTD

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Let me start by saying was not looking so much for a bundle app but a way of adding variant so google did not say how is this twice as much as the advertised price. The app nearly let me do this but the customer could only choose more than 1 in cart and I wanted them to choose on the product page thus getting away from variants.
The app was very well thought out but I had to insert code which they helped with so that went well but should have been automatic. To use the app I had to watch video after video to fully understand the app they need to refine just to a few clicks a lot of app developers forget how little store owners know when starting out. Yes, good app in time it will be a great app

527 Photo

Time spent using app About 1 month

We're really liking this app so far but the setup was a challenge. We had to contact support several times. Luckily, support is excellent and responsive. Another thing, the app's dropdown menus do not change the price on the product page. We have an art store, where we use the app to allow customers to add a frame to the art and when they select a frame style, the price does not change to reflect the accurate price of the frame with the art. The workaround we used was to make the frame Label Product title the add-on price so the additional price is somewhere on the product page. Not ideal but fine for now. If the app could include this feature, I would change to 5 stars. Overall, good value and we'll be keeping the app.

Hairless Dog Brewing

We just started using Infinite Options and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm not quite getting how to achieve the results I want with one required field, but that's likely due to my lack of time watching tutorials or asking Infinite Options customer support for help. However, 95% of what I needed is on our site and working and I am very happy to have found this solution.

Primetime Colors

Needed a way to get more options and conditionals through our POS app. Infinite Options delivered on those features! There was an instance of needing further development help however, that may seem to be an issue on Shopify's end.

Custid

Location Australia

Used another product otions app before - swapped to this one for pricing and ease of use. A little bit long to set up at first but problems were solved really fast from their support team. Overall great experience, do recommend, looks good on product pages.

everycake.co.uk

The app works well, it is easy to set up, the CS is responsive and the fix the issue but you have to give them a little bit of time, after everything is set up it works well, the only reason I a giving 4 stars is because for a products called infinite options and not having an option to upload files from a product order then is not so infinite so I will have to get another app which costs money and makes my web a but slower, I would even be happy to pay a bit more and have that option. other than that it works faster than other options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8