Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Mum's Makery

A fantastic app! Simple and efficient to use. My questions were dealt with quickly and I can honestly say excellent customer service. Thank you!

Grace's Blankets

I not only love the app but the support from the team is what really makes the difference.. have had a couple of questions and asks and all are solved really quickly and to exactly what I needed.. Amazing service

The Pink Pelican

Absolutely wonderful. Mandy helped me and was beyond helpful. Best ever!!! Thank you so much!! Completely worth the money spent!

U'i Jewelry

This app has been such a huge help to my store! And I can't say enough about the support team! They were so amazing! This is one app that is a definite keeper!

Clothed with Truth

Infinite Options has been easy to work with. There is some setup but they have a great support team. Lots of functionality. Definitely a keeper!

freerideequestrian

It was a little confusing at first but with customer support I got it installed successfully! I now can offer monograms as an option on my products!

Davek Umbrellas AU

I use this app for many things: gift wrapping option, bundle products, special notes/tags on special products. Don't let the simple user interface fool you--this is a very sophisticated system. Before using for my bundles, I literally checked every bundle app out there. By far, this is the best one out there. It let's me configure very easily and also allows for discount codes to be applied. Also: the customer support is extremely responsive and helpful. In addition to actual thoughtful explanations to my inquiries (vs. template responses), they troubleshoot by fixing my liquid files directly. I have multiple shopify stores and use dozens of apps for each--this is my favorite.

Bits of Joy Crafts

New user! Excellent customer service. They helped me solve a problem I couldn't figure out! Thank you so much!

Tuula Collective

Love this app! Exactly what I was looking for. The customer service was also very quick and helpful when I had questions!

FaceTory

Good and simple we use it for gift product and it works well. We had an issue, so we contact them, and they've fixed it quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 259 260