Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Bet and Rose Body Care

Needed help with the design for my product options and Mandy completed my request pronto and to perfection. Thank you Mandy!

Superharnais™

Comme je débute dans le ecommerce, pour l'instant je dirais que c'est bien, je donnerai mon avis lorsque je connaître un peu mieux le produit.
merci

CopaCannaba - Custom Resin Products

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH. Wow, where do I start. This solved all of our product variant issues in one simple install. We chose to have the installation completed by the team. SEAMLESS. The instructional videos were certainly helpful, but the tool was intuitive enough to make it easy to learn. I loved the experience the team provided. Absolutely one of the best!!!

Simon & Monet

The Customer Service Team at Infinite Options has been outstanding. My concerns were quickly addressed, and I am very satisfied. Annette did an excellent job in assisting me with my layout. I would highly recommend the app, but more importantly, the Customer Service Team behind the app is what makes the difference.

Maven Outdoor Equipment Company

This app is great for the custom engraving part of our business. Every time we've had a problem with the way it integrates or operates on our site I've gotten quick help from the support team.

Everlasting Blooms Vic

Really impressed with how easy this app is to use. I have no IT background, but was able to include all the necessary product options to my product listings. The support team is amazing, helpful and super fast at replying emails. Welldone and keep up the excellent work team ❤️

Hermetica Flowers

Really impressed with the support for this app! The team helped us quickly style the product options to match our store's new theme. We're super impressed with the result, plus the options this plugin provides our store. Well done!

ModernBotanical

Infinite Options has been simple, intuitive and powerful. It's allowed us to easily test product combinations on our site within a handful of minutes. Plus their team is super responsive with questions and support. Def give it a go if you're exploring your options ;-)

The FOX Shop

So far so good, Their customer service is amazing, super fast and did a bunch of work for us quickly. Really excited to see how it goes as continue to use it.

Odd Bosco by Universal Billiards

Very easy to use, interface is clear and options self explanatory. Robust features, leaves little to be desired. Extremely friendly and helpful support staff. Would use again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 322 323