Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Budo Creative

I tried a few apps to solve my problem, adding extra options, and Infinite Options provided the best approach combining simplicity, good UX, and outstanding support.

CREDIT KINGZ

100% the best product options app on Shopify, I have used most if not all of the product option apps they do not come close to this app, the way this app blends into your website looks perfect & the customer support is top notch.

Berrysur

I installed the app today and it worked quite well for me. I had a question and the help chat answered it right away, which is appreciated. It is quite easy to use, and you have many options to choose from. I recommend it

FurryPoster

Easy to use and intuitive features. Their customer support was very responsive and resolved my issue immediately

Label of Love Studio

This app is pretty easy to use. I've used several different apps for product options, and Infinite Options is by far the best in terms of speed and user interface. The cost is reasonable too, and the customer support is great. I've sent in several queries and all were replied within 24 hours. Great app! Keep up the good work, team!

More Than Just a Gift | Narborough Hall

A great app! Worked seamlessly with my theme. They installed and styled it really quickly and the support is great. A+, would definitely recommend.

Cannoli Cravings by Jas

I had a recent issue regarding the product bundle code being visible upon checkout. I reached out to the help desk and received a response promptly, which took me through a step by step process on how to resolve the issue. Very happy with the customer service.

Just Jersey

This app has enabled us to allow customers to personalize many of our handcrafted products. We also use the app to enable customers to include a gift note with their purchase. Support has been extremely fast and effective, customizing the formatting to fit our theme.

Sensory Mart

The customer service has been the best I've experienced thus far. They will respond in less than an hour.

loomsfromindia

I've had this plugin for 1 day and have been able to make so much progress due to incredible customer service. I was able to get replies in <1 hour during Saturday evening and Saturday night (USA time).

Highly recommend!