Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chicken Tramper Ultralight Gear

This app is incredible! I would give it 10 stars if I could. We offer a very wide variety of customizations in our gear, more than Shopify's variants can account for. Infinite Options allows us to offer our customers exactly what they want. The team at Infinite Options were very helpful in implementation as well as trouble shooting after we switched to a new Shopify theme. One other incredible perk is that Infinite Options can integrate with their app Mesa to give us a Google Sheets export of the orders with the color options the customer chose in order to speed up our production planning.

GawjusGifts

Does everything you can imagine and more, really lives up to it's name. Reasonably priced and the customer support is superb.

Twisted Wonderland Nails

A great app if you have more options than what Shopify allows! Customer service is also fantastic, I opted for the Expert Install service to help match Infinite Options to my theme and it was 100% worth it! Definitely recommend :)

HFX Canvas Prints

Very pleased with the quick, detailed response, and timely fix for my issue. Fantastic customer service!

CICGstore

I've used 2-3 other product options apps in the past, and none of them rivals Infinite Options. They work really well, are easy to set up, and their tech support is second to none. You get the full product for under $10/month and this is the best deal out of the app store for this kind of quality and service. Best of all, there is a tight integration with external database and spreadsheets through their Mesa app, so the extensibility of Infinite Options makes sense to grow a business.

Diva Creative Studio

I am still learning how to use Infinite Options. I sent in a request and Glecy responded jumped on board right away and was an amazing help with my request. Glecy, helped me with the options and the layout on certain products. It was perfect and what I've envisioned! The attention to details for my request was A+. Thank you again Glecy!

Luvona

After spending hours to find a simple but powerful app to enter text fields on product pages, this was the perfect fit. If you need to add text fields and drop down boxes for options or variants on product pages, this is the perfect app for you. It works flawlessly and the support team is the best I have experienced so far with any of the Shopify Apps. You won't be disappointed.

Get Named

Time spent using app About 14 hours

These guys respond quickly whenever I reach out! They quickly make my option text boxes look the way I'd like it to on my various websites! Thank you! I will always use this app for my businesses!

freedomsigns.shop

These people are great! In this world, it's rare that when you ask for help, you actuilly get it. Can't say enough good things about them and their support team. Now, their app is awesome as well (coincidence?). The app gives me the freedome to customize a nice product and make it great!

Massage Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app that does exactly what we need. I had a technical issue and Santiago resolved it completely in under 24 hours. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 347 348