Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Klywio

Added two form fields on the product page which are matching to my store theme. A must-have App to sell customized products. Customer support is awesome. Thanx to Matthew Van Winkle :)

Collier Graver

Great customer service. Quick and efficient. Gives my customers great options for my website. Couldn't have done it without them. Thank you

Savor

The customer service is amazing. Although their instructions are not very clear and they don't provide you a lot of format option on the website, they'll help you fix your questions and concerns. Just let them know! They're here to help!

Expert Wedding Productions

The customer service is amazing ! None better . they are just so knowledgeable and kind and patient. yeah they are amazing. Annette helped me but i know they are all amazing

llamasfeas

Fantastic product & Customer service! I needed a few things customized, i reached out, Mandy helped us do everything in a matter of minutes :) Highly recommend Infinite Options

Destiny Express

Excellent support, one of the best. They chatted with me the whole time and were actually able to access my site to help me with the stuff that was beyond my technical knowledge. I definitely recommend this app!

Lily Pad Creations Store

Easy to use application and I have found that the few times I did need help the support team is readily available and willing to assist as needed.

Chipmonkey Wine

The support team is out of this world. So fast and so helpful. I have infinite options and uploadery and have been so impressed by the support for both!

Wine Coolers Empire

Love this app. It adds a lot of personalization to the product pages. The customer support is great, friendly and super fast!

Design By Wood

App works great and its easy to install and use. Extremely useful for adding product options with an upcharge (custom embroidery, engraving, personalizing, etc..). Customer service was great and fast in resolving a minor issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 238 239