Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Beatrice von Knebel Doeberitz

The app is great and the service is extraordinary! I had some questions which were solved in no time. I would definitely recommend using this app and working with the team behind.

Oat Bespoke

This app is great so I can add multiple personalisation options to my products. Customer service is amazing too.

Sikania

We needed an app to add multiple product options in a very specific manner (not just color and size). After installing the infinite app, we did not like the way the options were displayed and searched help with the infinite app team to get the app correctly installed. Jordin S. helped us very much by installing correctly the app and by giving useful advice for alternative displaying of our options in order to fit our needs.
He offered his help as well for the future, so in case we will have other issues, we will definitely reach out. I especially like that there was no (at least not from our end) customization in terms of layout required. It fit right away our theme layout of the store.
Thank you very much!

REJOIESCO

Great app! Helped a lot as I am running a personalised gift store. Fast loading speed and helpful support staff! Would be better if they allow us to manually make amendments to the price of the 'add-on' tags white still syncing it to the inventory! Overall very satisfied with the app!

Steven G Designs Ltd

I've been using this app for a while now. I needed to make some change and the support was fast and efficient. Every thing is working well. Thanks

ShopSalonCity

their chat function is a lifesaver. Having someone help out at instant speed is soooo convenient, thank you Mandy for helping me format the way my options look!

Hidden Prints

Fantastic app. I was having a few issues, so I reached out to the support team and they were incredible! They replied very quickly and did some customization for me for free. So happy with everything so far! Had my first order for a product using the app and it was flawless. 10/10!

Softer Than Satin

By far the BEST customer service! Helped edit my code within minutes of me contacting them. The app works seamlessly & makes my shop easier for customers to navigate. Highly recommend!

Seminole Golf Club Webstore

Super great customer service!! I needed help and wanted an inline item's code adjusted so it wasn't so squished together and wanted it repositioned on my product page. I reached out through chat and they helped me and had it fixed within 10 minutes! Couldn't believe it!

Fistbumpdraw

Really great customer service! Had a problem with my ajax cart not showing custom options and they just fixed it in no time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 313 314