Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Pink Prints

Great app for my phone case company that has lots of customisation options. Would be amazing if there was an optional inventory feature where I could mark a case size as 0 when I’m out of stock rather than having to remove the option completely. But still great app

Culture Kombucha Inc.

App allows my customers to customize their order to build a "6-pack". It would be great if the app could track inventory on the variables but the support staff have been great and really responsive.

Fringe Favors

Mandy & Matt helped me with the spacing on my swatches and made this super easy for me! Definitely recommend.

The Engraving Store

I really must say that these people have excellent customer service skills and were able to resolve my issue in a very speedy and efficient way. I would recommend there service to anyone.

Wildflo Studio

I used this app to add options to my gift card and the experience has been great. I reached out to the customer support team for help with customization and they helped me achieve the exact look I desired!

Madison's Niche

This app is a necessity! I needed to add a box for my customers to check yes for an option. I am far from technical and Mindy H stayed on the chat line with me and walked me through it in seconds!

Needlepoint.Com

I use this app on two of our websites and it works great! We have had great success with using the bundle add-on product feature. The small fee for the expert install is definitely worth it because they will customize the dropdown to fit your website styling. Support is very responsive and helpful!

A Family Print Shop

I usually only take the time to leave a review if I'm exceptionally satisfied. Which I am with the service provided by Infinite Options!! The app was pretty easy to figure out and implement, however I needed some custom help. I paid the $20 and the next day they did exactly what I asked. Couldn't have been easier!!

GuuBuu

Had some issue setting up with my theme, but Jordin helped me more than I expected. This app work as I expected.
Thank you!

Flawless Landscaping Products

The support team were really helpful. Particularly Mandy and Santiago. The dealt with my request quickly and efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 301 302