Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Giftsby UK

Fantastic app, customer service is excellent and very quick to respond to any problems.

Definitely Recommend this app.

Luna Lampen

best support team on shopify. they are always willing to help and respond very quickly. matt is the man!

Glow Skin Shop

I purchased this app to be able to sell skincare sets in my store, it is the third app I am trying- wish me luck! After reviewing the step by step setup guide, I decided to contact the customer help link to advance my process and Anh was amazing. She was very patient and so helpful finishing my installation and getting me started with the product page. Seems pretty straight forward from here.... Their tutorials are very easy to follow and the help window was activated within seconds! Highly recommend the app.

Trio Soy Candles

Infinite Options makes it easy to centralise and manage my variants. We often change variant lists across the board and with with a lot of products doing that manually that took forever. Infinite Options makes this process a breeze. Their support is fast and professional. Highly recommended

Mod North & Co.

This is the BEST app ever! We have an Etsy shop and opened our own site a few years ago, switched everything from Pattern platform to the Shopify platform this past January and did a lot of research to find the best app to have all the variations for our products and this is hands down SOOOOOO good! Way better than Etsy as you can have as many variations as you need! Their support rocks!! I just chatted with Anh for help with the code and she was so helpful! Highly recommend!!

Pierre Cochon

Fantastic app, easy to use and really expands the options you can offer your customers! Really great support too.

Mikado Equine Ltd

We have many products with extra options and this App does exactly what we need.

Its really easy to install and the customer support has been excellent.

Really rate this app, thank you!

GoodVibes Heaven

Their service is one of the best we've been experienced. Thanks so much for the help and keep the good job

masterlocks

Very great tool at an affordable price covering functionality that should honestly be baked into Shopify natively.

I'd highly recommend the one-time installation option since it's such a strong value for the cost (currently it's $20).

Note that there are some limitations of where the fields are able to be placed on the Product Page and Cart pages but they're fairly reasonable constraints.

Small business labelling

The live chat on this app is amazing .... They answer immediately and are more than helpful ...thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 265 266