Infinite Options , 3,921 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

January 14, 2019

I was able to add a date picker and custom product options that function perfectly and look great. Support was incredibly fast and very helpful.

Floralust
5 months using the app
January 14, 2019

Matt was SUPER helpful! Very grateful.

The app is superior, too-
I wished I had known about it before developing my wordpress version.

This is clean, fast and beautiful.

Neuronal Regrowth
Netherlands
7 months using the app
January 14, 2019

It works great! It's the best for having a "kit" where theres multiple choices. I use the checkbox option. NICE!

The Morrison Group
About 3 hours using the app
January 14, 2019

Great free app with lots of flexibility, and the support team are 5*. Has helped cross sell items and given customers the ability to personalise items.

Cutter & Squidge
Almost 3 years using the app
January 12, 2019

For a free app, this is great. I use an Out of the Sandbox Theme (Turbo) and I paid for the expert install. Worth it. I wish the app would play along with the faster setting in the Turbo theme, but the theme has a setting which lets this app run.

It's a free app, so you can't expect the world, but being able to map colors to pictures in a listing would be amazing..

Still giving a perfect score because it has led to a LOT of sales for us even without the tweaks on my wishlist..

Mystic Knotwork
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited January 12, 2019

Great app, but should allow you to choose where you want it placed on product page. Automatically goes to top.

Luxe Box Gifts
Over 2 years using the app
January 11, 2019

This app was exactly what I needed! So far, it's working perfectly. Logan T. from ShopPad was super helpful and quick helping me with setup. Saved me so much time!! Thank you!

Today's Dork
25 days using the app
Edited January 11, 2019

Best customer service I've had in a long time! Tutorials are so easy to watch and give a non-coder (like me) specific step by step instructions for every step of the way! When I got stumped installing the app on my specific theme, customer support was there to walk me through it and hold my hand every step!

SaltySweet
2 days using the app
January 11, 2019

I'm new to the app and chatted with Matt through their online help system! He was very helpful and made my life so much easier! I was ready to throw my computer, so he saved me quite a bit of time and money!
The app will be perfect for what I need to do.

Hello Ava Handmade
Almost 2 years using the app
January 10, 2019

Enables us to provide custom fields to personalise orders. Prompt and helpful customer service team!

Violet Loves Ivy