Custom Order Status

Create and assign custom statuses to Orders

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

GolfBallGuts

I really need an app that has a status history available me up customers, and it appeared as thought this app would do that. However, I could not even install the app successfully, and there was no response from the developers.

yoyelo.co.uk

Installed it fine but the app stopped responding after 15 minutes and can't connect to the developer's server.
This is the second custom order status app I've tried in the last hour that has fallen flat on its face due to issues with the developer's servers.
Someone seriously needs to code something that is more reliable than this.

BrilliantK9

This app looks very promising, however, it is day 2 after install and Orders will still not load into the app. And, we have not received a response on our question we sent to support shortly after the install. Anybody there?
I'd love to give this app rave reviews if it works.

Eclipse Dice

Only allows the last 50 orders to be found, so it's useless as of now and I cannot recommend it to other store owners until this is fixed.

November 17, 2019

Hi there, we have recently fixed this issue and now we are syncing the last 250 orders or the last 60 days orders (which ever is applicable) as per the available Shopify limit.