Create a custom status.
Assign Statuses to Orders
Notify Customers about the changed statuses
有關 Custom Order Status
Customise your Order fulfilment workflow
With Custom Order Status App you can create and manage custom order statuses. These statuses can then be assigned to your orders. For example if the order is out for delivery, you can set "Shipped" status. The app also allows you to send custom emails based on the custom statuses.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Create unlimited order statuses.
- Add icons and colours to custom statuses for easy recognition and usage.
- Set status against an Order.
- Set custom statuses against multiple Orders together.
- Create a fallback status, so that when a status is deleted another custom status gets auto assigned.
- Set due date
- Set custom notes for each status change
- View history of the status changes that has happened for an order.
Note: Upon installation, the app will sync your Shopify store's last 250 orders or orders received in the last 60 days, whichever is applicable. All orders placed after the app is installed will be synced in real-time.
定價 7 天免費試用
* 所有費用均以美元計收。 定期費用接按照 30 天為週期收費，包括每月收費或依據使用量收費。
Installed it fine but the app stopped responding after 15 minutes and can't connect to the developer's server.
This is the second custom order status app I've tried in the last hour that has fallen flat on its face due to issues with the developer's servers.
Someone seriously needs to code something that is more reliable than this.
This app looks very promising, however, it is day 2 after install and Orders will still not load into the app. And, we have not received a response on our question we sent to support shortly after the install. Anybody there?
I'd love to give this app rave reviews if it works.
Only allows the last 50 orders to be found, so it's useless as of now and I cannot recommend it to other store owners until this is fixed.
Hi there, we have recently fixed this issue and now we are syncing the last 250 orders or the last 60 days orders (which ever is applicable) as per the available Shopify limit.