Order Statuses By Ultimatify

Order Statuses By Ultimatify

by MyMother

Manage orders by tags and statuses

Patcheap

Great app. Help us a lot to manage orders. easy to use and mark orders with status. A++++++++++++++++

yoyelo.co.uk

Terrible app. Ridiculously slow, ugly interface, internal server errors every time I try and do anything. Why would you design something so bad... just... why?

cozycool

Excellent App! Within the first minute of installing it, I figured out how to use it, create a custom order tags so that I can manage orders easily. So easy to use, looks nice, and most importantly - its functional and clean. Many thanks!!!

Domestic Platypus

This app is so poorly made to the purpose that there's literally no way to sort orders by date (or otherwise) and the sort defaults to oldest to newest.

Multiple hangs, extremely long delays between functions, etc. within the first few hours of attempted use.

Could 'create a tag' but attempting to +add tag to the orders ultimately just hung or returned an error message after several minutes of waiting.

Waste of time.

TeresaJewelry

Great app. It helps me manage my orders, set notes and custom fields for each order easily.

Eliza Shop

Extremely easy app to manage orders, set status, custom fields and custom notes. thank you very much.

Lindadeal

This app help us a lot to manage orders, set notes, statues and OUR custom fields. Many thanks for building this app.

MPX Clothing

Geat app, allows me to manage orders and set notes for each order easily.. Thank you! It looks slow when you have lot of orders... but it becomes fast when we archived all processed orders. Thank you

TeresaStore.com

I used this app to help manage orders. I really like how it set custom tags and statues. It would be nice if it allow print orders. Thank you