Custom Payment Icons

Custom Payment Icons

by Kalis Media

Customize and reposition payment icons in your store's footer

Leo Chevon

I love this app. The app is easy to use and it gives you a good overview. Since we downloaded the app, it has increased our conversion rate. This is the perfect app for those who want to optimize their online store by and be able to choose between several designs.

PrimalAlchemy

Great app, had an issue with the initial installation and reached out to customer support which Matteus was great at resolving for me in a quick and professional manner. The app does what it says it will do perfectly, really happy and much advised.

QUICKQUESTING

Really good app, lets you add your own payment symbols, lets you change the order of them, you can customize hover over the symbol text, they have loads of pre existing symbols to choose from, and for $1.99 a month it's hardily breaking the bank! It lets your customers easily know what payments you accept.

Avid Darts

This app works amazingly well. It only took minutes to setup with zero issues. An emaill sent to support to add a missing icon and update an outdated one was actioned in under 24 hours. Superb service to match a superb app! https://aviddarts.com.au

BST

The app is just perfect! I've used other apps before they were good too but in this app the developer added everything we need. You can add the icons to wherever you want and it's really easy to do that. It looks very professional. Matteus from costumer support helped us very well with adding new payment provider logos. I will definitely use this app on my other stores.

Pexup Pharm

Exactly what I needed... lovely 100% useful. App creator is so helpful and responsive... One of the worthiest apps that I got. Well done!

dot comm Marketplace

I appreciate an app that does EXACTLY what is needed and the apps owner is quick,responsive and thorough. I would recommend this app for those two strong reasons.

WARZONESHOP

The support team was very fast and very helpful, the app works perfect, thank you so much! I recomment this app

Arcana Exotic Leathers

Great support. immediately added an icon i wanted that could not be found. definitely worth the money

OUR BRAND ®

I am very pleased with this app. The support was amazing solving my questions and helped me installing the payments icons as I wanted. Great!

Previous 1 3