Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

GVG Stone | Tiles | Hardwood | Laminate | Slabs | Fabrication and Installation

The app works well, and customer support is really fast. I had a little issue with finding my products, and it took them 2 minutes to answer my message and give me a solution

Kitchenspy.de

i like this application. Its bring more Sales and they have very fast support for the customer. Good job

Sac Silver

The customer support getting started was amazing! They answered every question and did they did the work for me.

Packin Chile

Al principio me resulto media confusa por el ingles, pero luego muy fácil de usar. Tuve un problema, los contacte y literal lo resolvieron en 5 minutos. ¡La recomiendo!

CosmeBear | Popular Japanese Online Store

I am very satisfied. Recommend this app. Their service is very fast, you can consult them online, and quickly help me solve the problem.

Mini de Parfum

Super easy app to navigate through. I recommend using them and they have excellent customer service.

PerfectFit Leggings

Amazing customer service! Hem was sooo nice and resolved my problem in less than 5 min! 10/10 Also, this is the easiest app and yet more usefull i've found.

The Novogratz

Had an issue and the team was very responsive. Took less than 15 minutes for them to get us up and running!

STAFU CLOTHING

The app has what I need exactly and the support was very fast. Super easy to configure discount! Thanks alot!

T4U Official

Good service and so efficient! I have to try it some more time to make a fair comment. But the service is good! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61