Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

kidi-chic

Great app
Quick response and help!!!!
We were looking for an app for our site that would suit the promotions that the company performs
The app fits exactly what we were looking for.

padmafurniture

Great little app, so easy to modify settings to suit my site colour & style. Had one modification and the team where so prompt in responding and fixed it straight away. def recommend this app :)

Modest Squad

Awesome & Fairly Priced- found what we wanted with tiered automatic discounts e.g Buy 2 for $x, Buy 3 for $xx and it's simple to use and can be applied to Collections. It also allows multiple Automatic Discounts to run at the same time.

Vini Gastro AB

Very good app! I found one thing that I was missing and within 5 minutes it was changed by their support! Amazing good, fast support, very helpful!!!
Thank you.

CHRISTIE LOO DESIGN SDN. BHD

User friendly app, It would be great if it can create multiple offer for same products! everything works smoothly so far!

Ganton Shirts

We used this app to create multibuy options on our site. Support was very quick to respond and fix the small issue that we had.

Falpiras

great tech support who got back to me in minutes. They managed to solve my problem very quickly, very friendly and helpful

BRANIA

It´s very helpfull and give you a nice support everytime you need it. I´ve just set a volume price in few minutes

hotodealstore

Cool app, and the service is very nice. There is a little style problem with our theme, the service is very carefully help us solve the problem

Agletless

Very simple in use, I had a little issue with the discount table but then there was Pavi for me helping me with this issue, great support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85