Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Hefnus

works totally fine! support helped me in under 5 minutes. highly recommended. thank you so much guys!

hot sauce market & more

This application is very good, I had a problem and they fixed it for me right away, I recommend it to them.

Essence

I've tried several wholesale apps, but this is one of the only apps I've been able to find where the volume discounts are based off of the cart total rather than individual products. This app works perfect for my needs. The app support is also so fantastic and very responsive! Thank you for creating a great app!

Armadi

I am using the week trial to try this app out. Shopify does not have the functionality to offer promos that I would like to use on my website.
The customer support with my questions has been outstanding.

ARTdiscount

Great app. Just works - sounds like a simple pre-requisite but does what it says on the tin with no issues. Great live chat support also. Highly recommended!

The Vault BCN

Very pleased with this app, it easily allows you to make volume discounts and rebates. It comes pre-set with a lot of useful parameters and on top of it, its super easy to use. The customer support is very responsive and addressed our questions super fast. Highly recommended!

The Prousen

This app is fantastic, it works perfectly. It has increased a lot my conversion rate. Absolutely recommended.

Nedju

This app is realy easy to use and the team is realy fast at resolving your issues. If you have any problem just ask them and it will be solve in no time.

PikkaX

The application is easy to use. And whenver I meet problem, the team member solve the problem in time. It deserves my recommendation!

Ieverna

such an amazing app, I'm using it since a long time now. The support is also amazing, they will answer to your question in less than 2 minutes, I highly recommend it.