Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

MyLovelyPuppy

Discounts are working as expected. Very fast support! Problem got fixed immediately by hem! I recommend it

Cosmetic Bags

the support is amazzing!! they help me with the all. Love the app, its So simple to use. i really like that app

eunicornpens

support is just amazing, she helped me solved issues also communication are on the high level. THESE LADIES AND GENTLEMANS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Swagmagic

Love the app. So simple to use. Customizable table and the ability to offer different discount tiers for different products is my fav thing.

Fyndify

exellent app that does exactly what its suppose to do. i have switched theme 3 times, every time I have gotten support within 5 min to help me set it up. Recommend!

Unpopular Opinion

Super easy to set up and their tech team was right there to help me get it up and running the way I needed it to in just minutes!

Funnyhot

Very good experience, very smooth communication, in line with my needs, the price is very suitable,highly recommended

Lolahome

The support is quick and very hepful! The app is easy to set up and use. I recommend it ............

VitaminScript

Application is fantastic. I needed to do volume discounts not based on qty's but on cart total and this fit the bill perfectly. I had tried several other applications and this one was the best. There customer service was outstanding. I had some template integration issues and they went above and beyond in helping get everything set up quickly. Same day I installed application. I highly recommend this application.

Personalized Gallery

This app is easy to use and looks clean and straightforward. I had a couple of bugs that they worked out immediately. Customer service answered my questions quickly and were very responsive. Would recommend using this for bulk/tiered pricing or buy x get x pricing. I had been giving "coupon codes" for different tiers. This will streamline things for my customers and make it easier for them to purchase.