Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Direct Suspensions

Zarah gave great assistance. Even though the app doesn't support our needs (bulk import/export for individual pricing), she was able to talk me through the uninstall process with ease.

Homesy

Thanks for the support really helpfull. Pavi was amazing and super patient. highly recommended. The service super quick

contactalexabd

Excellent customer service. Experienced a slight technical issue with the app and Zarah replied quickly and fixed the problem in less than 5 minutes. Great app!

Virdona™

I'm using this app for a long time, and honestly it's an incredible app. The support team are very responsive and helpful

Terrapin Outdoor Solutions

If your looking for a simple app to handle wholesale and discount pricing rules, this is it. Great backend interface for quick setup and design. Parth and the team were great, we run a custom non-shopify theme, and they were able to tweak the app to work perfectly with it. And best of all, within less than 30 minutes of me installing it. Having 3 stores on shopify running all different types of code and apps, this has by far been the smoothest and quickest any app support has ever worked. Plus their app is like the cheapest out there for this level of features, and they have annual price breaks too!

Apollo Trend

Amazing service, and amazing app. I have installed in two of my stores and I think I will use it more in the future. I recommend it :)

PGM

I used this app for my website, and some problem happened, but because of the quick response from the app helper, let me solve the problem in short time very easily.

Chiara Benucci™

Amazing app. Amazing Customer Support! I really recommend these quantity breaks. Thank you a looooooooot!

TypeFood

Awesome support - super fast and useful assist! At first it did not work for our theme -> the support answered within 5 minutes and fixed it within 15 minutes.

Amazing Warehouse inc.

I use this app to do quantity discounting and amazingly they have stuff to chat and support and I am really happy with the support I get from them .the app is function very well