Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Planet Friendly

Exceptional service . These guys will be prompt in attending to your enquiry ( If not immediate ) and will bend over backwards to make sure you are 100% happy . Brilliant !

Gnarly Jerky

After spending many hours on other apps and not getting it right, my offers 'just worked' here very quickly and support was fast. VERY happy!

Mimosquiteramágica

Very perfect app, the support is very very amazing, he help us very very quickly, and the app help me to give me a better aov ! recommend

Expressiffy

I just installed the app and I needed help to adjust the colors. I was amazed at how fast I got a response. The support person made the adjustments for me and showed me how to do it for future changes. Customer support does not get any better than this!

thelolliesbyleah

This app looks and works great and the team works hard to make your theme work if it doesn't out of the box

Big Cat Cables

I just signed up for this App and so far it is amazing! I had some issues that was with how my Shopify store was set up with other discounts and the App developers were able to remedy the problem within minutes and the store works amazing! I can't wait until we go live, but so far this app is going to make selling my product a breeze!

Shop horreur 404

The app is working PERFECTLY. The support is awesome. Contact them if you have any issue (Pavi rocks !!)

Q. Contrary

Easy to use, had an issue with it not displaying the discounted price but their support was awesome and quick to fix.

AURAVE

Good app but has limitations of not being able to combine offers on total order amount.Buyer experience is hampered.

Daily Kairos

Fast, efficient and problem solved. Pavi was spectacular in handling our issue with lightning speed!!