Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

TheHealthyPanda

Zarah has made a ton of changes and helped me with setting this up, she literally did everything for me so I greatly appreciate her help. Would recommend to anyone and will now use this app for all of my stores. Thanks guys.

Magiun Afrodisiac Romania

Only great words for this application and especially their support. They even have a kind of forum inside the app where customers can write their suggestions so everyone can see. The application is working like a charm and these guys are really there for you to help with any problem or customization you might need. 10+ for their work and attitude!

Iberico Fino

Had some questions while setting up the app. Support helped me out really quick and I had my new offers up and running in a matter of minutes.

Shonovi Style

just got done dealing with hem, awesome tech support, fast responsive, make sure you are taken care of!!!

CloudyzZ Deutschland

Best Volume Discount app, using it for a year now. Customer service is brilliant and helping me quickly! :) 100% recommendation

Digirethnetword

se recomienda muy buen servicio, resuelven cualquier duda al instante, una app muy útil para el tema de los descuentos va genial .

Flory's Online

Any questions or queries they are really quick to respond. One of the better apps I have seen making creating offers very easy.

Truth Products LLC

The app is great! totally customizable, super fast support, they even got it to work with my cart drawer :)

WELL OUT

good app, easy and quick to install and configurate
only one defect is that it doesn't work in home page, just in product page
they are working on this, may be in future could be available

Jack Oliver Golf

Fantastic app! Easy to use, does just what it says it will and the support is second to none (fast and effective). Highly recommended.