Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Betolz

The best discount app i have ever seen! Great support! Fast and very helpful. I love the app und using it

Mallow

Great team with a really good communication. They do their best to solve your problem when you have 1. I recommend really this APP

IBRAN

Fantastic service from the support team. The app itself works perfectly too for what I need after integration into Turbo theme. Thank you!

Bannerfi

Works great for our needs thus far. Pavi was very helpful with setting up and making the app compatible with our current setup. We look forward to experimenting with this app further!

ITSFORX

Great program for volume discount, easy to use, good UI design. And fantastic customer care, nice and quick service.

GlowMeals

Unfortunately there is a bug with this app that breaks my order form. This causes any number field punched in to auto update and redirect to the cart. Ive been given the run around from their support team for about a week and today they told me "sorry for the delay, we're busy with a new app launch" Now my store if left broken, and I need to hire a real developer to fix it. I had high hopes for these guys, but it would be really nice if they worry about fixing their broken apps before releasing new ones. If they can manage to devote a little time to their paying customers and fix the issue that has broken my store I would gladly give them 5 stars. I initially did get them a good review when they were initially helpful in getting me setup.

Elliott Creations

I am currently switching from Volume Boost because it doesn't support AJAX carts which our new theme uses. Support was great getting it installed and working for me in a timely manner. Zarah had it going on all of our cart pages in only a few minutes which was a welcome change from the other apps we have been testing with AJAX carts.

JKSafety

TOROLONCCO TIENDA

Muy buena, la experiencia de usuario, el servicio al cliente, todo super bien, Lo recomiendo para hacer promociones cada cierto tiempo.

Quantix Golf

Great app for keeping organized volume discounts! Staff is helpful with any troubleshooting as well.