Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Titimimi

Excellent app ! Very easy to use and clear :) The team on the live chat is very helpfull and they will help you ! Thanks

Lazzoni Furniture

It's the perfect app for volume discounts. We're using it for our tiered discount campaigns. Live chat customer service has been of great help, responding in minutes!

Roll-A-Piano

The customer service rep went above and beyond to help me get the app set up exactly to my liking. Unfortunately, it was not compatible with another app that makes up a large portion of my revenue so I opted to uninstall this app and just use a single automatic discount for quantity 2+. If it weren't for this I would have otherwise kept it.

Queensland Workwear Supplies

I used this app to offer volume discounts in my store. It works perfectly and the customer support was really quick and helpful when it came to configuring Shopify discounts.

Neofollics

Within 10 minutes they replied and fixed the problem, that is the best service you can imagine! Great! Would definitely recommend.

ZedLabz

So far so good, and very quick response from support. It works great for our B2B site where we wanted to offer an additional percentage off when people buy a case quantity like 100 units.

TANNINI wineshop

Very efficient app, does what it's supposed to do. And the support is very fast and helpful! Price/quality definitely recommended.

Homelifeclub

I think it is a good app to increase the unit price, just try it! Of course, I hope they will input more and more functions.

Pink & Blue Co.

Great app and great customer service. I have been looking for something like this app for a long time and love that it does discount based on tiered prices. Highly recommend

DetectOn

Great App and very customisable with many features. Add to that the fact that support is instantaneous and amazingly helpful. Where possible are extremely responsive to making changes to my suggestions. All this while still in the trial period, I don’t know how they are going to top this customer experience when we start paying. Keep up the extraordinary support. A BIG thank you to Pavi and the Team! Highly recommended. Great job! Five Stars +++++ all day.