Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

寵艾你-D.O.U

I have encountered some problems, but the customer service will handle it for me as soon as possible. Now it can be used normally.

Cazabella

This team is incredible. They helped me late on Sunday night and again tonight within 5 minutes and all done live online. App is working like a charm and increasing sales. One very happy customer! Thank you Pavi for being so efficient!

Billiebeauty

Wow!! super application pour notre site web! je vous les recommandes fortement. Très rapide avec le clavardage également!zarah is good!

popupldn

Phenomenal application, simple to use, very effective and love the minimal design. It's not over-complication and looks professional. Support is incredible.

Vie de Parents

StorePlace

Bonne application dans l'ensemble, manquerait juste le faites de pouvoir activer le tableau de remise sur la page d'accueil. Bon service client.

Earth Breeze Wholesale

Great customer service. Pavi took the time to explain what I needed and it made it easy for me to figure out how to fix my issue.

unpa

The support team is also an amazing help along with being prompt with their replies, which has been greatly appreciated. I highly recommend

Berry Health UK

I moved to this App a week ago as I had lots of issues with another 'tiered discount' app. As soon as I started using this App, I realised that it was well designed and thought out and in the 7 day free trial, I had a few things that needed adjusting and the customer service was really great. The biggest plus for me, was that the issues were dealt with immediately and sorted within minutes. Very good. I am confident I have found the right product and will be paying the yearly subscription as of tomorrow.

Foundry Workwear

We used Shopacado's app on one of our other stores and found it to be extremely flexible for what we needed, but also their support was amazing. It was only natural to use this app again for our second Shopify store which also has similar tiered pricing on products. Team was again great to deal with and helped us get it up and running within minutes exactly to our requirements. Highly recommend!