Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Online Innersejuk Store

Super awesome app with super fast support by the team. I will continue using this app because I love the discount features, plus the support team is super helpful and able to tackle any issues. Kudos!

EcoMask Australia

Wonderful app and fast response time if you have any issues. Simple to use and very effective for increasing sales.

Madd Tools

I used this app to increase the average cart value. It actually works really well! I had it turned off for a few weeks and really noticed a difference.

Vigor21™

Wonderful support, quick response, solved my issue immediately. Helped me change my design too. Thank you Hasti!

It's Bhartiya

Very helpful app. I am using it to offer quantity discounts to my customers and it works really well. Faced a couple of issues and the support team was very helpful and efficient in resolving them. Kudos!

Provizio Supply

We have been using this App for a month now, and our $ per transaction has exploded. The software is easy to use, but has enough customization's for our needs. Their technical support is very accessible and patient, in the times we needed them to work out issues we had on our end (we have yet to find a bug in their app). We have found the software to be bullet proof thus far. Thank you to those at Appikon Software Pvt Ltd for taking the time to put such a good application onto the Shopify market place.

The Modest Look

Amazing UI. Amazing Support. Lowest Price across Similar apps. If you are looking for a volume discount app, just stop and look no further because this is the best option in the entire app market. The UI is minimal in design and very easy to use. The support team is lightning fast in replying and fulfilling request even when you have a custom theme. Hasti, in particular, was outstandingly helpful. They also support Ajax which not many do, and cherry on top? It is a $5 app which is the lowest in the entire app market.

Minavo

I had a little hiccup with my custom theme minicart and the support team was so helpful and quickly resolved all the issues! Thanks guys

Our Boat House

I have been looking for a solution to offer wholesale customers discounts based on volume of purchase. This is the first app after reviewing many that works and doesn't conflict with our numerous other apps. Our complex theme was not listed as an option when adding the app but in a short time via chat with Abuzar the app was up and running perfectly. I made a request to have the option to have the discount applied to the compare at price as opposed to the regular price so there would not be a double discount offered on sale products and was told that they would put in the request and hopefully have this option available in the next release. This is very exciting and will solve many of our issues with how shopify handles discounts and wholesale accounts. Thank you!

Noébeauté Webshop

Nice clear app! Also the support is very good! Got help right away! I would definitely recommend this one!