Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

AURAVE

Good app but has limitations of not being able to combine offers on total order amount.Buyer experience is hampered.

Daily Kairos

Fast, efficient and problem solved. Pavi was spectacular in handling our issue with lightning speed!!

光時 - HKONGS MALL

The best Discount App ever! The support from the app is very helpful and fast response! She helped me to integrate with my store. And this App can work properly with other delivery App.

PAPILLON BLANC BOUTIQUE

Excellent! Tried a few others, and this one is the best by far.
Super customer service. Definitely helped promote sales and very easy to use.

Tier Royal

I used this app to help scale my product. Customer service was very fast in helping me setup the app properly.

ID Stronghold

This App is easy to configure and customer support chat is quick to respond if you have any questions.

WalkTrendyShoes

It is really a great product and their prompt service is excellent!!! Would definitely recommend it!

thefluidx

Had trouble setting the app, the online customer service was great. I was able to set up my discounts in a short period of time. Zarah walked me through the whole process and stayed online till everything was set up.

Minifanfx

The application is working properly. If ever there is a problem the customer support is there to help you.

Waterfles Met Naam

Does what it says! Easy-to-configure pricing functionality with easy-to-style tables in frontend. Happy with it!