Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Kite and Crest

I have gone through several quantity review apps but none of them had all the features I needed. Finally found this gem and it has solved all my problems. Plus, Jaydeep and the customer service team is very helpful, definitely recommend.

mygiftstyle.com

The support team assisted me to finish setting up this app very fast. Just asked support for help, then no headache, because the support team has done for me on setting up. Great support service.

combatic™

I have never seen a customer support THAT quick on a shopify app. Plus, they solved my problem with less than a minute ! Just, g-r-e-a-t.

DYNOVO

The app is intuitive and does what it says. Optional, eye-catching notification bar informs the customer about the discount on the cart page. Good customer support (live chat).

Ninnys Napkins

I am still in the free trial of the app so I can't really say yet if it works well but I like what I see so far and the support staff are very quick to respond and helpful.

AdjustShape

I used this app to increase the average order value of my customer. It’s working like a charm. The customer service team is highly qualified and quick to response if we have any question. I recommend them.

SelfieGadgets

Perfecto, Realmente funciona y tienen un muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, me solucionaron un pequeño problema, ahora la app funciona perfecto, era por el código fuente de otras apps que instale que entraban en conflicto con esta app que no la dejaban funcionar bien, mas bien me lo solucionaron.

Macdikos

I was having issue with my theme and the app. The support team quickly help me solve the issue. Great team.

June 17, 2020

Hello,

Our developer has fixed the issue and reached out to you about the same.

FingerUFO.com

I searched for hours if not days to find this simple volume and discount app which is quick, simple and integrates seamlessly into my store. Other apps either didn't offer simple volume discounts or interrupted the workflow. I did have a technical issue late Friday night just before launching my store but to my surprise Jaydeep from support responded and fixed the issues promptly and in a friendly manner.
4 stars as I've not yet gone live with this app

Koonip

Customer Service is pretty fast. I just told an issue, described and explained it with screenshots, then it got solved in a few minutes.