Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 janvier 2024

The two ladies who helped me with an issue creating an offer were wonderful. Extremely quick and knowledgable.

I needed help creating an offer which had a minimum purchase (1-9) at a reduced cost but when you purchase 10+ the cost is on an idividual basis. Could come in handy for others.

Nothers
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

Solid app for bulk discounts... We have a few products where we wanted to do discounts for purchases of say 5-9, 10-15, etc. This app allowed for us to quickly set them up and automate the process of doing bulk discounts without the need for different codes, etc. At this point I believe we'd have this in place for 2+ years. We did have one conflict with another app and the team was helpful in getting it resolved quickly. About the only thing I can say negative is that it would be extremely helpful if I could occasionally turn on Shopify's built in free shipping option for holiday promotions. We make do by offering a discount code that covers the average shipping costs, but I'd love to be able to use it instead.

McKenzie Penworks
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 décembre 2023

Works as it should, super easy to set up. I was testing and trialing 10 + different bundle / volume discount apps yesterday, and none of them were working correctly with so many complications for such a simple task. I simply wanted multiple offers for a product, for their not to be a discount bar on the product page, and for the discounts to show in the cart drawer. Seems quite simple, but little did I know this would be a challenge to find an app that did this as they all had some weird complications that didn't offer all 3 simultaneously which I was quite surprised about. Lo and behold Shopacado, literally got it set up within minutes of using the app. So easy and so simple. Does not surprise me it has as many positive reviews as it does. This stuff shouldn't be made complicated. So thank you Shopacado!

Modora
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 janvier 2024

Pavi, Steven and the rest of the team at Shopacado are always quick to respond and incredibly patient, helpful and professional. I cannot recommend this App and this development team enough. Volume Discounts and the skilled, dedicated developers behind it are indispensable to our business. 5 Sincere Stars!

Fantoga
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

This is a great app. It makes creating discounts on the site straightforward. The tech support is quick to respond to any issues as well. I highly recommend the app for your store.

Fittings N' Valves
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

We love this app! Super easy to set up with great upselling reminders for your product pages and your cart. Support are really quick to get back to you should you need help too! Thanks team!

Sprinkle
Nouvelle-Zélande
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

Extremely Grateful that not only the app worked well, I also had some fantastic online help. This is going to be a huge upside for this company in the future.

Creative Revival
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

App works exactly as I expected, But the biggest positive is the level of support. No matter when I have wanted to check something or had an issue, Someone is always available to address my concern within a couple of minutes of me sending a question.
If only all companies customer service was this good

Target Fastenings
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

My review is for the support only not the product. The support I received was via a web chat which was simple to use and helpful.

Letacy
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 décembre 2023

Outstanding Application! While encountering challenges with the application's discount functionality, I promptly sought assistance through the chat support feature. The responsiveness was impressive, providing an instant reply and swift resolution to the issue. I highly recommend this application to anyone seeking seamless discount application for their online stores.

iSafe.
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application