Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2024

Support is good. Pavi is always at service when I need help.

DERMAX Professional
Philippines
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

I was new to selling online and heard that Shopacado was a great app to offer discounts. You input the info and it does all the work, pretty impressive. I needed help today setting up my discounts and without asking Syed came on the chat and offered to help me set things up. Great customer service and friendly.

Trinket Treasures Hub
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

This app is great. Works exactly as expected and the customer support is awesome

Maple Ace Inc.
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 janvier 2024

Pavi, Steven and the rest of the team at Shopacado are always quick to respond and incredibly patient, helpful and professional. I cannot recommend this App and this development team enough. Volume Discounts and the skilled, dedicated developers behind it are indispensable to our business. 5 Sincere Stars!

Fantoga
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

The app can be customized to create offers with ease. Customizable messages on product and Cart pages allow for perfect campaign alignment.

Smael South Africa
Afrique du Sud
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Nivi was great, i requested some help in integrating app at 11.30 pm and got a response in 3 minutes and issue resolved in 5 mins, I have used this app in a number of sites we develop for clients, , cant beat it, don't waste time with others as this integrates well into the fly out cart and main cart.

The Puff Club
Royaume-Uni
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Awesome experience. Even when a ran into a small issue support was very quick to answer my question and get issue resolve. Highly recommend!

Queen of the Mouth
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

My review is for the support only not the product. The support I received was via a web chat which was simple to use and helpful.

Letacy
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

Solid app for bulk discounts... We have a few products where we wanted to do discounts for purchases of say 5-9, 10-15, etc. This app allowed for us to quickly set them up and automate the process of doing bulk discounts without the need for different codes, etc. At this point I believe we'd have this in place for 2+ years. We did have one conflict with another app and the team was helpful in getting it resolved quickly. About the only thing I can say negative is that it would be extremely helpful if I could occasionally turn on Shopify's built in free shipping option for holiday promotions. We make do by offering a discount code that covers the average shipping costs, but I'd love to be able to use it instead.

McKenzie Penworks
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

The perfect app for our needs and for anyone serious about increasing their average cart size. Creating discounts was very simple and straightforward. We had some configuration questions with our first offer, but support was super quick to respond and was able to get us up and running. I highly recommend the app for your store.

Fatboy