Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 décembre 2023

Unfortunately, there are a lot of problems with this software and the customer support is not helpful. I'm sure there are much better apps out there for the money.

RocRide®
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 22 février 2024

The app was working for a month after that there were bugs. We tried to contact support, but the response time is slow and the things they suggest does not fix the issue. I will update the review once they will fix it.

Smartbag
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 septembre 2023

Previous review - The customer service for this app is second to none. Nivi was really fast in helping reinstalling the app I had after updating my theme.

I take back what I said. When there is a real issue like incorrect currency showing for customers or products in cart showing as $0.00 the customer service disappears. Hav had to delete app after sales going down 39%

BRITISH PRIDE
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 août 2023

"This Shopify app has the absolute worst support I've ever come across. I'm beyond frustrated with their lack of responsiveness. It's like talking to a brick wall – they never reply on time, and even when they do, it's as if they're selectively choosing which messages to ignore. I've been patient and waited for a response for the last 5 days, but it's been nothing but disappointment. I expected a certain level of customer service, especially when using a paid app, but this experience has been a total letdown. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere for an app with better support and timely assistance."

Big Y Fly Co
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2023

Terrible, messed up our cart page. Adjustments to cart items with the plus and minus button now duplicates the product inside the cart, removing the product also duplicates it again. They should be removed from the app store list for this terrible code corruption, so rookie. PLEASE FIX NOW!

PureClean Performance
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 février 2024

Very disappointed with the app. Not only is it paid now, but the staff are not at all helpful and have not helped me with the issues I have been having.

Glow Bar London
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 5 avril 2023

There is no YouTube Tutorial, also, waiting time for Customer service is not always "under a minute" as stated in their chat box.

SERRA BAH
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 juin 2023

after install tried and found it nothing i could use. but also it broke alot on my webshop. How its possible after installation, just show its not good

PBO.DK
Danemark
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
2 mars 2023

I installed and it was just blank. TRASH you want me to write more but you unfortunately just lost a sale. Sorry for the harsh words. FIX IT

William&Co
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 décembre 2023

APP NOT RELIABLE, IT MADE ME LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, BE CAREFUL.
The app used to work fine but somehow it gave way different discounts that the ones I set up, giving away products for cents where that was not what it was set up. I disabled the app and the thing went on. I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS because of this unreliable app, and the worst thing is that support DID NOT HELP actually pretending that this was not their fault while it is obvious. I have all the records.
Use at your own risk, if you use it you need to check every single order

Oily