Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 1 juillet 2022

Great functionally, easy-to-use, and the customer service is excellent! We had a couple of questions and this team is extremely responsive and thorough. Big thumbs up to Nivi who address one of our issues in minutes. Highly recommend this app and the Shopacado team! Update - we had a serious technical issue with the app. First we contacted Shopify. Shopify confirmed the issue was with the app. The issue was causing thousands of dollars in lost sales. Shopacado was repeatedly contacted by Shopify and myself. We received zero support even after waiting several days. We eventually uninstalled the app. The good news is we found a new app with more enhanced functionality and a large, very responsive support team.

CLICK All-in-One Protein & Coffee
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juillet 2021

Be aware people, this app is NOT supported by Facebook pixel, so sales from this app will not register on your Facebook ads manager if you're advertising there, it will cause you a lot of issues with tracking purchases on Facebook

The Secure Mat
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 4 décembre 2020

I'm updating my review... Original review: Among the easiest apps to setup, great features, and great customer service. And fair pricing. Their team helped with our theme integration within 5 minutes of us installing the app. Much appreciated, highly recommend! IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Your store customers are, by default, not subscribed to your email list unless they opt-in. There is no way to change the setting to opt-out while this app is installed. During our use of the app, our subscribe rate post-purchase went from ~75% to 5-10%. Email is our number #1 channel for retention/repeat orders, so we had to remove the app and go elsewhere. I honestly don't know how many stars is fair, as the app and customer service are great. But email lists are so critical to revenue that anything interfering with subscribe rates is a big, big problem.

storied hats
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 août 2020

Expensive app in Shopify. It says it will increase sales and all but no sales.
Very limited features depending on the pricing. Not worthy

Electric Neck Massagers
Australie
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 août 2020

I used this app for a few days campaign but deleted afterwards due to order errors and lack of customer service.
About 17% of orders received during the campaign did not get applied the volume dicounted pricing so I had to manually refund every customer their discount. I reached out to customer service who did not make a big deal to fix this.
The app also changed prices by changing the currency of the sales price from time to time.

The developer needs to fix those issued I had and then this would be a great app.

Plötubúðin.is
Islande
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 octobre 2021

Really poor experience. No multi currency checkout option. Support was responsive but not really helpful. App seems ok but didn't meet our needs.

Plushy
Australie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2020

The application worked fine but it deleted the information of other apps (customized) that caused errors on my orders. I hope the developer can fix it

GearLit
Viêt Nam
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopacado a répondu 5 mars 2020

Thanks for your review. I am sorry you are having issue with the app. I have reached out to via email. We will work with you to identify and fix the issue.

24 novembre 2022

I really liked this app, I was setting it up and realized after an hour of setting up the design and everything that it stopped my current automated discounts which I had running. And during that hour we had no orders because the sale we were originally running stopped working from this app, so BEWARE! Even if you don't press "enable offer" and you set up the code in order to see the test previews, it would stop any current shopify offer you already have. I was really hoping to transition to this. I tried to also download it again after deleting but I didn't do anything except "accept" the app permissions and then it did the same thing again. Very sad, because I was actually liking what was being built on there. I just can't afford to stop our current sale to configure this app, as we would lose lots of costs from landing traffic.

Scoria World
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2021

Cuando estoy en el carrito de compra y modifico la cantidad, la aplicación no efectúa el descuento, saben por qué?

Limpieza Institucional