Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 février 2024

Love this app and the customer service is amazing! I needed help on the new update and Nivi was right there to help. She was patient, answered my questions and send me videos and pictures. I had to take a break to pick up kids from school and I returned back HOURS LATER and Nivi was still there! I didn't have to wait one minute for her help! So grateful she helped me accomplish what I needed. THANK YOU, Nivi!!

Crescent Star Creations
16 février 2024

The app is easy to navigate and the tech support team is absolutely wonderful. There is a good amount of features to enable, without cluttering the user experience. Overall, an excellent first impression of the app and its developers.

Emposia
8 février 2024

Pavi was an excellent support tech, and answered all my questions very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for having such great support, it really DOES matter!

The Hat Pros, Inc.
9 février 2024

Just setting the app up but the support is the best I've ever seem. I've been doing this for 8 years and I'm blown away. Thank you!

Browshop
Australie
8 février 2024

I'm mostly leaving a 5star review because Nivi has been so helpful and patient with me answering questions and getting me started. 24x7 support is amazing. Thanks!

PlantsInTheCity
10 février 2024

Nivi was very helpful to set up discount links for us. She responded almost immediately.

Faith and Freedom Finds
8 février 2024

Great support, had a minor issue (theme compatibility) quickly resolved. Used this on a couple websites and works flawlessly.

Diamond Mist E-Liquid
Royaume-Uni
22 janvier 2024

Easy to costumize the app and it works as expected. Support very swift and helpfull. Highly recommended.

Vinpusheren
Danemark
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

Wir haben lange nach einer App für Staffelpreise gesucht und ausprobiert. Die APP von Shopacado passt optimal für uns, der Support ist gut und sehr schnell.

abstandshalter-online.com
Allemagne
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

This app is great. Works exactly as expected and the customer support is awesome

Maple Ace Inc.