Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Grace Lee Treasures

We use this app for our edible gifts and it has worked amazing! The application is flexible and easy to setup. We had a theming issue and contacted support which was just blazing fast to answer and resolve! Highly recommend this app if you need volume and discount pricing customization.

TEST ISKO Vital™

Really quick replies on my messages. It is within seconds with good usefull answers. They have great documentation and the features are just what we need.

Prosupplia Supplementen

This is the fastest customer support I've ever seen. Lightning fast. Works very well. Thank you very much!

Dressing Your Truth

When we used the trial, the app worked flawlessly. So I knew I wanted to use it for our big holiday sale. When we next downloaded the app it wasn't working the way it had before. But no worries! The dev team came to the rescue quickly, with amazing communication, to fix the issues. The app is so straightforward and easy to use. Would highly reccomend.

Sentier du Petit Pingouin

Thanks Pavi for taking the time to help me understand how the discount works with Volume discounts versus promo code from Shopify.

AGI Corporation

Thus far it has done exactly what I have needed and Pavi and Hem were both very helpful in getting this live. I have several offers I need to set up with tags for Customer logins within our store along with the ability to test on the admin side. This app and support makes it smooth to accomplish.

Main and Local

Quick support and very helpful, Pavi took the time to understand the issue and troubleshoot with me. Glad we can combine both Shopify discount codes with this app's automatic volume discounts. Thank you!

Ninja Shark Australia

Great and very responsive support, Zarah was very helpful! An app intuitive, easy to use and highly valuable.

Husdjurshuset

really helpful dude. helped me set everything up and get started. easy to use and all good and stuff

Deepblu ApS

Easy to use, very quick customer service, and a lower price than a lot of competitors who offer the same services

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113