Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

ARTdiscount

Great app. Just works - sounds like a simple pre-requisite but does what it says on the tin with no issues. Great live chat support also. Highly recommended!

The Vault BCN

Very pleased with this app, it easily allows you to make volume discounts and rebates. It comes pre-set with a lot of useful parameters and on top of it, its super easy to use. The customer support is very responsive and addressed our questions super fast. Highly recommended!

The Prousen

This app is fantastic, it works perfectly. It has increased a lot my conversion rate. Absolutely recommended.

Nedju

This app is realy easy to use and the team is realy fast at resolving your issues. If you have any problem just ask them and it will be solve in no time.

PikkaX

The application is easy to use. And whenver I meet problem, the team member solve the problem in time. It deserves my recommendation!

Ieverna

such an amazing app, I'm using it since a long time now. The support is also amazing, they will answer to your question in less than 2 minutes, I highly recommend it.

pdev-4

An application that is easy to set up and use.
You can easily specify the discount target and set the discount table on the product page.
The support was also polite and quick. thank you.

Haverford

Recently installed this app on our 4th website, and it works great! Support was very helpful in getting it up and running perfectly for our website. Thank you very much :)

ortc Clothing Co - Australia

I had been looking for an app like this for quite a while and this has delivered everything in one hit. It is so efficient and well set up that it fits in to our website and cart drawer seamlessly. Prompt and helpful customer support team too. Couldnt recommend highly enough.

葉月屋オンラインストア

Great Support! I needed help showing the discount price and coupon box on my website. I contacted them and Pavi fixed my issues immediately. Thank you so much =]