Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Donor Recognitions

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is easy to use for setting up offers and there is a lot of customization available. Very quick and responsive support.

Exotic Filled Candy and Licorice

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support team. Parth from the support team was super fast to get back to me. Waiting for a few final fixes but looks good so far. Looking forward to seeing the final results

DIETA911

Time spent using app About 23 hours

App works perfectly for what we needed. & Support was really helpful, friendly, quick response, and solved issue quickly!

1of1mc

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I was confused on some part, reached out! Within minutes they had my problem solved. Great customer service

Feravina

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This was really helpful for adding multiple discounts and enticing customers to buy more. Just make sure the collection you're using this for is published.

HOW TO CAKE IT

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with great support. They are always quick to help and they are friendly. I would be happy to recommend this app.

Autodomy

Location Spain

Very Good App!!! Very Good Service. Very Good App!!! Very Good Service. Very Good App!!! Very Good Service.

Zacurate

Out of all the tiered pricing, bulk discount apps on shopify, this app by Shopacado is the fastest and less glitchy of them all. I tried several apps before this one. You would need to click "checkout" several times before the app finally took you to the checkout page. With this app, it's one simple click. I noticed that these apps take a bit to take the customer to the checkout page, this is likely because the app has to correctly calculate the bulk pricing discount. But it is fast. Moving on to technical issues, like any other shopify app, some themes may experience issues with installation. We reached out to them with some issues and they had it fixed within hours. Sometimes, they would fix it within minutes. There is also a request feature on the app where we can make requests for future implementation and improvements. I appreciate the level of customer service and dedication that this team has displayed and I recommend this app. A well-deserved 5 stars. My only hope is that they maintain the level of service they are providing now. It is their strongest asset.

Okanui

Location Australia

This app has worked perfectly. The staff and their response time was amazing - we had an issue and they had me up and running within 10 mins of loading the app. Very impressive customer and technical service.

Coastal Gifts Inc

This is a great app for offering discounts on different products or one products and Parth/Customer Service has been very helpful and resolved all my issues and helped me get everything set up. Thank you