Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Modern Wine Club Singapore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super support. Very helpful and works well for our site. I have had a few problems that they have been able to address directly from their backend

Bazargi

Location United Arab Emirates

this app is very easy to setup and customer support is amazing. highly recommend app. customer support is very friendly and the spot they reply. especially zarah who helped me for setup offer in just 1 min

Made for Mama Shop

Easy and customer service was great to help with set-up when I couldn't get the discount to show during checkout

Optipharm Pharmacy (王药师大药房)

Time spent using app About 1 month

GOOD APP & SUPPORT - GREAT FOR ADDING VOLUME BASED DISCOUNT ALONG WITH OTHER TYOES OF DISCOUNTS. MANY THANKS

bestofstacystudio

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I didn't know how to get started and the support team did a great job responding and helping me get started.

Primrose Bows

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I downloaded this app because it had the 7 day trial and I wanted to make sure it would do what I needed. I couldn't figure it out, so I messaged them and the customer service got right back to me and helped me do exactly what I needed. The customer service is amazing and the app is wonderful! For a small price, it does so much more than any other app that I have seen that is made for discounts.

JulRe Designs LLC

I needed this app to work quickly due to the failure of another volume discount app. Setup was so easy and after a minor hiccup, which Pavi solved quickly and efficiently, I know the app is exactly what I've been looking for.

LUXSTRIA

Good app and Great customer service. Good price compared to others. Clean layout and easily customizable.

veganchocolat

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super impressed with the customer service for this app. This app has done everything I needed it to do by including variants for bulk discounts. Would highly recommend.

karamz.online

Excellent service. I needed help to set my theme on my website and the woman did it for me. Thank you